PDA

View Full Version : I Am Sorry A-Rod Fans

jetersbatboy
10-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Just happy to see him hitting in the clutch!!!! If he keeps this up I'll be a fan instead of a hater. No more A-Roid joke out of this Yankees fan(unless he disappears the of this post season);)

joelsabi
10-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Just happy to see him hitting in the clutch!!!! If he keeps this up I'll be a fan instead of a hater. No more A-Roid joke out of this Yankees fan(unless he disappears the of this post season);)

Keep the faith. Its all about the law of averages. The larger the sample of postseason at bats the closer it approaches season averages, where at bat sample is larger. it was greating seeing arod go through the entire dugout getting high fives from everyone.

Tex makes ARod better. Made the dropped ball play by ARod look like a routine out at first.

Vintagedeputy
10-11-2009, 10:58 PM
I heard a good radio story where they said that Arod finally realized that the roster has 25 names and he doesnt have to carry the entire team on his back. He always felt like he needed to hit Grand Slams but rbi singles are great too. He seems very relaxed at the plate.

jetersbatboy
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
I Am Now An A-rod!!!!!!

jetersbatboy
10-17-2009, 11:15 PM
fan!!!!!!

Rboitano
10-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Your boy Jeter sure is awful in the field! They should move Arod back to shortstop. Jeter also hits into the most double plays .

joelsabi
10-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Your boy Jeter sure is awful in the field! They should move Arod back to shortstop. Jeter also hits into the most double plays .

it showed on instant replay that he was safe on the dp.

there isnt better clutch performers at shortstop than orlando cabrera and derek jeter.

sox83cubs84
10-18-2009, 01:08 PM
A-Rod answered the call again last night, tying the game with a dinger off Brian Fuentes. It seems he's finally figured out October, which only enhances his legend (in a positive way) as a player.

Dave M.
Chicago area

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 01:15 PM
A-Rod answered the call again last night, tying the game with a dinger off Brian Fuentes. It seems he's finally figured out October, which only enhances his legend (in a positive way) as a player.

Dave M.
Chicago area

I have to agree, Dave.

The Yankees are NOWHERE without A-Rod clutch home runs this post season. He IS the Yankees this year.

suave1477
10-18-2009, 02:42 PM
me And My Friends Last Night Figured Out Why Arod All Of A Sudden Is Hitting So Well In The Post Season............because He Hasn't Realized It's October Yet Lol Lol - Remember He Missed The First Month Of Regular Season!!!!

or.............. They Don't Test For Roids In The Post Season Lol Lol

:d :d :d

Mauer7
10-18-2009, 06:22 PM
It might have something to do with him banging Kate Hudson. Just a thought. We dont know how long his marriage was a problem, and its tough to not bring those things to work with you.

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 06:56 PM
It might have something to do with him banging Kate Hudson. Just a thought. We dont know how long his marriage was a problem, and its tough to not bring those things to work with you.

Yet another classic Mauer7 post.......http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/13.gif

camarokids
10-18-2009, 07:15 PM

I agree, he is getting some good leg. Plus problems with the ex could have caused a lot of stress and crap. The ex wife was most likely nagging him to lose in the post season so he get back home sooner.....

Great post and observation Mauer7!