PDA

View Full Version : AROD GS Photo match request=9/26/07

Eurostar09
10-12-2009, 07:46 PM
With all this talk as of late of AROD HR bats not matching up I was wondering if someone could try to Photo match my Grand slam bat from 9/25/07. I would be happy to send the person who matches it a few bucks via paypal. It has been graded PSA GU10 but nothing is better than a actual photomatch. Below is a copy of the psa detail sheet. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks, G

Eurostar09
10-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Sorry its 9/25/07 my mistake

spartakid
10-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Does this work?

gameused
10-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Here's some screen shots with some distinct marks, not the best quality at 700K.

If you have the bat in your hands, you should be able to match it up if it's the correct bat. Good Luck!

Bobby

Rob L
10-13-2009, 09:54 AM
The right barrel photo looks like there may be a match with the Spartakid's photo.

joelsabi
10-13-2009, 10:43 AM
cant tell from your documentation but there is a nice indentatation on the top of the barrell. i circled it. the indentation is on about three screen shots as was provided.

good luck.

Eurostar09
10-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Really appreciate the help guys. Thanks alot! Everything matches up perfectly. Gameused please PM me

This is the best forum on the net!

Thanks again,
G

gameused
10-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Really appreciate the help guys. Thanks alot! Everything matches up perfectly. Gameused please PM me

This is the best forum on the net!

Thanks again,
G

G,

Glad to hear your Arod grand slam bat is a match. I don't have my PM set up. You can email me at hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bobby

joelsabi
10-13-2009, 08:21 PM
G,

Glad you had a match on your grand slam bat. if i recall correctly, you were at that game when ARod hit that monster.

It also proves that it is possible to photomatch an arod hr bat.

Did you buy your bat from mvp marketing & management?

Eurostar09
10-14-2009, 12:39 PM
The bat is from MVP but I purchased it off a dealer when it failed to garner a bid on ebay around xmas. Speaking of MVP, are Mario & crew still handling Arod's private signings and such? Havent received any e-mails in a while letting us know about upcoming signings to send items in for. I see alexrodriguez13 on ebay seems to be bringing in more of the new items to the market place but don't offer send in's for signings. Never dealt with them but Mario at MVP has always been a class act. I was disapointed to see their store infront of steinbrenner field was no longer there this past spring training.

Giovanni

suave1477
10-14-2009, 12:46 PM
The bat is from MVP but I purchased it off a dealer when it failed to garner a bid on ebay around xmas. Speaking of MVP, are Mario & crew still handling Arod's private signings and such? Havent received any e-mails in a while letting us know about upcoming signings to send items in for. I see alexrodriguez13 on ebay seems to be bringing in more of the new items to the market place but don't offer send in's for signings. Never dealt with them but Mario at MVP has always been a class act. I was disapointed to see their store infront of steinbrenner field was no longer there this past spring training.

Giovanni

Yeah I thought the same thing as it was like the perfect touch having it right acros the street. But unfortunately there truley was no business in that location.

3arod13
10-14-2009, 12:55 PM

Giovanni

http://www.mvpmarketingmanagement.com/