PDA

View Full Version : Basic Manners 101

hblakewolf
06-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Forum readers-

If you make a post under WANTED, and a fellow Forum reader responds to your want, please follow-up and send a response, positive or negative. If someone has taken the time to respond to you, at least have the decency to respond.

I have now responded to several individuals seeking specific jerseys, and have only had one person respond back to me. Recently, member BIGTIME made a post seeking Johan Santana jerseys. I have a fantastic 2005 Twins jersey for sale, responded as such, however, never heard back.

If you don't have the time, manners or intent on either buying or responding to a WANTED post, then don't even bother making the initial posting-period!

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

skyking26
06-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Howard -

Have emailed you privately 2 or 3 times last few months, all with no reply...

Bob

Yankwood
06-06-2006, 01:35 PM
:eek:
Howard -

Have emailed you privately 2 or 3 times last few months, all with no reply...

Bob:eek:

hblakewolf
06-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Bob-
I assure you, there have been no emails received from you at the email address I list on EVERY post I make, hblakewolf@patmedia.net. Granted, I ignore some emails each day, but then again, I'm not looking to add 6 inches to my penis with a purchase of magic gel from India.

Please confirm the address you are using, and send to hblakewolf@patmedia.net.

In summary, I receive several emails each day from Forum readers, however, none from you.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

trsent
06-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Bob-
I assure you, there have been no emails received from you at the email address I list on EVERY post I make, hblakewolf@patmedia.net. Granted, I ignore some emails each day, but then again, I'm not looking to add 6 inches to my penis with a purchase of magic gel from India.

Howard, can you forward that email to me? I could use some Indian gel.

bigticket
06-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Since I am the first person in the history of the internet not to re-reply to an email in the first ten seconds I read it, I am glad you singled me out personally.

I don't spend every waking moment on the computer and actually just read that email last night and have been at work today until now. In fact you just sent that message Sunday night at 6:42 pm.

Even though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for I was at some point certainly going at least ask you more about it but after reading this I think I will pass. I'm just not sure why you chose to pick on me but that's your call I guess.

sportscentury
06-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Howard, can you forward that email to me? I could use some Indian gel.

Joel,

How transparent can a guy be? What a pathetic attempt to draw attention to the Indian gel you have been peddling! I hope you don't OD on that stuff.

By the way, have you sold those awesome pens yet? I hope I haven't missed out on them!

Reid

BoneRubbedBat
06-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Joel,

You better be careful, carpal tunnel is a b1tch to treat.

bigtime59
06-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Howard:
I am not--nor have I been not--responding to emails about Johan Santanna jerseys that I did not get, as I am not, nor do I expect in the future to be looking for in the "Wanted" section.
Regards,
Mark
bigtime59

thome25.com
06-06-2006, 09:36 PM
I sold a tube of the indian Gel to Kenneth Golem and he failed to pay for it.

ghostkid
06-06-2006, 09:54 PM
I think I just used too much of that gel. Does anyone know where i can find an antidote?
;):D;)

BoneRubbedBat
06-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Try these for an antidote....

Yankwood
06-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Try these for an antidote....Great. Now it's gone forever.:(

sportscentury
06-07-2006, 12:55 PM

This also works as a preventive measure.

skyking26
06-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Bob-

In summary, I receive several emails each day from Forum readers, however, none from you.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net
Howard: I thought I was using that email. Anyway, we connected years back on Kingman stuff. Still need that, also looking for a uncracked Phils Thome bat signed...

Bob

hblakewolf
06-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Bob-
Talking about Kingman, I just sold his COMPLETE 1971 Giants outfit (#45)-pants, jersey, hat and belt. I was planning on keeping it, however, had an offer I simply could not refuse.:eek:

Always a pleasure to hear from you.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

skyking26
06-08-2006, 11:05 AM
I am still trying to regain consciousness. Where did you get the full uniform and if you don't mind me asking - what did it go for? I post here all the time for Kingman, wish I would have had a shot at this...

Bob

hblakewolf
06-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Bob-
A fellow collector/friend has had the outfit in his collection since the early 1980's (came from Dobbins with his paperwork) and never had any interest in selling it, so I never offered to purchase it. I had a collector in Japan seeking a handful of players, and Kingman was one of them. When I passed along the $$$ offer, the outfit was out of the closet and on its way. I am not at liberty to discuss the exact details, however, the price paid was "extreme", but then again, so was the rookie outfit.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

skyking26
06-08-2006, 12:04 PM
I hope in the future I get a chance at something Kingman. I have been a hardcore collector for about 25+ years and have 7 jerseys and couple dozen bats.

I emailed Dave (we have been friends for 15 years) as a rookie (guessing 44). I understand not being able to discuss money. I probably would have done $2-3000 for this piece. If the Japan guy was above that - than I guess you did the right thing!

Bob

cohibasmoker
06-08-2006, 04:40 PM

indian Gel ? Is this what happens when you use too much?