Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AROD313
    • Aug 2007

Alex Rodriguez Home Run Jersey

Looks like someone might get a good deal on this one!

• 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: Alex Rodriguez Home Run Jersey

Originally posted by AROD313

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-G...item1c0d3d3760
    It'll go up pretty quick towards the end of the auction. Many wait for that last second bid.
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
      • Dec 2008

I have been watching this jersey.....I am curious to see what a "steroid jersey" goes for these days.

Your user name sure is similar to Tony's. Is there a reason why?

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
        I have been watching this jersey.....I am curious to see what a "steroid jersey" goes for these days.

Your user name sure is similar to Tony's. Is there a reason why?
        Man, you just had to throw the "steroid" thing in there, didn't you? lol
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 3arod13
          It'll go up pretty quick towards the end of the auction. Many wait for that last second bid.
          Tony, although I agree with you, it's tarnished....damaged goods. A-Rod is doing a fairly good job these days of building his legacy due to his amazing post season he's having....but his days in Texas are tarnished BIG time.

It'll be interesting to see what it goes for.

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
            Tony, although I agree with you, it's tarnished....damaged goods. A-Rod is doing a fairly good job these days of building his legacy due to his amazing post season he's having....but his days in Texas are tarnished BIG time.

It'll be interesting to see what it goes for.
            Agree! It does piss me off that so many players did the same thing during that time period, and will go on unnoticed. Not right for some to have to carry that "steroid" flag by themselves. However, you do it...you pay the price.

Regards, Tony
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• BULBUS
              • Nov 2005

It will definitely go for more than it would have a couple of weeks ago. Godd time to sell for the seller.
              Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
              sigpic
              donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• joelsabi
                • Aug 2005

Damn. I got outbid.

Good luck Joe. You had an awesome ARod collection.
                Regards,
                Joel S.
                joelsabi @ gmail.com
                Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• 3arod13
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by joelsabi
                  Damn. I got outbid.

Joel, Arod is on fire! Glad to see him doing what he's doing. Where are the Yankees other hitters. Man, if they start hitting, Yanks are unstoppable.
                  Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• joelsabi
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by joelsabi
                    Damn. I got outbid.

What i meant was it's tough to lose a ARod Collector from this community.

You will be missed.
                    Regards,
                    Joel S.
                    joelsabi @ gmail.com
                    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• joelsabi
                      • Aug 2005

Joel, Arod is on fire! Glad to see him doing what he's doing. Where are the Yankees other hitters. Man, if they start hitting, Yanks are unstoppable.
                      Tony,

Hittiing is contagious. They scored 10 runs yesterday. Johnny Damon is picking it up now.
                      Regards,
                      Joel S.
                      joelsabi @ gmail.com

Comment

• suave1477
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2006

Where are the Yankees other hitters. Man, if they start hitting, Yanks are unstoppable.

Tony I know your a big AROD fan but lets not get too carried away like no one else is doing anything.
                        Yes I will give you credit AROD has carried the post season (For the first time ever)
                        But he is not alone, just because the media has overhyped him. Let's not get crazy.

Jeter & Posada have been doing pretty well and not for nothing Melky is starting a quiet hot streak.

I thought the funniest thing was a week or 2 ago when Texiera hit the game winning home run yet the AROD got all the media hype for hitting a game tying home run before him.

Comment

• cjosefy
                          • Nov 2005

It's a nice jersey, but I think the three authentication stickers placed on the back number ruin the look. I don't know why someone would get it authenticated that many times, let alone keep all of those tacky stickers on the back.
                          Brad Ausmus is the Bossmus: www.thebossmus.com
                          Tony Eusebio Game Used Collection: www.TonyEusebio.com
                          Houston Astros Game Used Collection: www.AstrosGameUsed.com
                          chris.josefy@gmail.com

Comment

• 3arod13
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by suave1477
                            Tony I know your a big AROD fan but lets not get too carried away like no one else is doing anything.
                            Yes I will give you credit AROD has carried the post season (For the first time ever)
                            But he is not alone, just because the media has overhyped him. Let's not get crazy.

Jeter & Posada have been doing pretty well and not for nothing Melky is starting a quiet hot streak.

I thought the funniest thing was a week or 2 ago when Texiera hit the game winning home run yet the AROD got all the media hype for hitting a game tying home run before him.
                            Suave,

Don't try to downplay what Arod is doing. What he is doing right now, is simply awesome!

If you watched the game last night, they showed five yankee players who were 0 for alot with anywhere from leaving 8-10 men on base each. A bunch of 0 for nothings.

Take away Arod's game tying home run, you don't have Texiera hitting the game winning home run. Arod's game tying home run kept the Yankees going on.

Don't care if you're a Arod hater. But what he's doing right now, let us enjoy it!!

Regards, Tony
                            Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• kingjammy24
                              • Nov 2005

if i was a potential bidder, i'd prefer it to have a meigray tag.

Barry Meisel:
                              "We signed our first agreement with the Rangers in December 2001, and began marketing Texas' game-worn jerseys, primarily from 1998-2001... We sewed a Texas Rangers Collection tag into the jerseys after they were worn, as per our agreement with the Rangers. The team warranted that they sold us every jersey they had, but obviously there could have been others that left their possession before our deal with them. What is certain is that EVERY jersey we marketed had a Texas Rangers Collection tag in the tail."

it's not like arod hasn't had numerous issues regarding his memorabilia.

rudy.

Comment

Working...