Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darylv1
    • Apr 2006

Mike Schmidt

Along the same lines as Reid's last post, I'd like to know what Schmidt items are out there, simply to see what's floating out there in the hobby, or what people might have for sale.
    Thanks!
  • Eric
    • Jan 1970

Re: Mike Schmidt

Good idea for a thread. I have a Mike Schmidt jacket that I wrote about in a thread on the old Game Used Forum site. Here's a link to the thread.

Tapatalk brings you to people who share your own passions and interests. Millions of members are online now, sharing their expert opinions with others who can truly appreciate them. Tapatalk is different from traditional social media--the people you meet will be as excited by your hobby as you are.

my jacket pics
    Tapatalk brings you to people who share your own passions and interests. Millions of members are online now, sharing their expert opinions with others who can truly appreciate them. Tapatalk is different from traditional social media--the people you meet will be as excited by your hobby as you are.

Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• darylv1
      • Apr 2006

That's funny. I used to own that jacket! Im the guy Howard referred to in the original post from cherry hill, nj. Im glad to see it's in good hands!

Comment

• Eric
        • Jan 1970

That is amazing. It is a really beautful jacket. I feel like it should be in a museum.
        Eric
        Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• darylv1
          • Apr 2006

I'm really happy it's with someone who appreciates it, and not with a card company on the chopping block.

Here's a couple of my pride and joy:

Comment

• darylv1
            • Apr 2006

Still looking for anything Schmidt that is available for sale or trade.
            thanks

Comment

Working...