PDA

View Full Version : suave1477????

kylehess10
06-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I just realized that suave1477 is banned. What happened?

Eric
06-08-2006, 06:39 PM
He was given a 2 week suspension for calling a Darryl Strawberry jersey fake without offering any proof OR contacting the ebay seller.

Eric

kylehess10
06-08-2006, 06:40 PM
ohh, ok. thanks

sammy
06-08-2006, 09:49 PM
That must be driving him crazy, as he was the most prolific poster on this forum.

Swoboda4
06-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Any time off for good behavior?

metsbats
06-10-2006, 07:44 AM
He was given a 2 week suspension for calling a Darryl Strawberry jersey fake without offering any proof OR contacting the ebay seller.

Eric

Eric,

I feel some what guilty about Jason's suspension. I questioned the Strawberry jersey on the forum though I asked for a comparision on the 84 tagging and lettering and not a opinion of authenticity. I sure hope the two week suspension gives Jason a new outlook on things.

I look forward to his return.

-David

suave1477
06-18-2006, 06:45 PM
IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK lol lol lol:D :D :D

suave1477
06-18-2006, 06:53 PM
I would also like to take the time to say I apologize to the members of this forum for jumping out saying something was fake with out any information following it.

Also I have spoken with the seller and bcuz we spoke he pulled the item in question.

The reasons for it not being up to par with an authnetic jersey was the nameplate font on the back of the jersey was completely incorrect. The lettering was short and fat and through all of Strawberry's career with the Mets his name has always been Tall and Skinny. Even with the Dodgers and the Giants, even though there lettering font is a little different it still has been more towards the Tall, Skinny side then Short and Fat.

If I offended anyone here I do apologize and was not my intention. It was a late night and I saw the post and I get a little pissed when I see someone on Ebay trying to sell a fake. On this particualr occasion the seller didn't realize what he was selling. SO I AM NOT ACCUSING THE SELLER OF TRYING TO SELL FAKE ITEMS!!! He just didnt know!!!