X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmw2ward
    • Dec 2007

Show Us Your Pitchers Bats

Hello All,

I have recently transitioned to collecting pitchers bats only. I'm posting a number of the pitchers bats I have acquired. I was hoping to see what everyone else has. Go Yankees in 6.

Tim
    Attached Files
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Show Us Your Pitchers Bats

Tim,

Looks like your focus is on HOF pitcher bats too. (and a future HOFer in MO)

Awesome stuff!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

I am not good at posting pictures on this site so ill list what I have

Steve Tracshel - Mets
      Mariano Rivera (used by Enrique Wilson) - Yankees
      Jon Leiber - Yankees
      Scott Proctor - Yankees
      Brian Bruney - Yankees
      Orlando "El Duike" Hernandez - Yankees
      David Wells - Yankees
      Tom "Flash" Gordon - Yankees
      Carl Pavano - Yankees
      Andy Pettitte - Yankees

and 1 or 2 more I have from Yankees pitchers, can't think who they are right now.

Comment

• cmw2ward
        • Dec 2007

David,

Thanks, its a lot of fun. Its a difficult collection being that there are far more hitters bats available. I typically get a few bats a year. The hunt is part of the enjoyment.

Tim

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

I only have two, both given to me by the pitchers themselves, and favored parts of my collection, even though they're not big names...Dave Veres (Rockies) and Kent Bottenfield (Cardinals).

Dave M.
          Chicago area

Comment

• kingjammy24
            • Nov 2005

duane ward, 1992 world series. i can't quite make out the model..C300?

rudy.

Comment

• Tay1038
              • Dec 2005

Nice bats Tim! Whlie clicking down the photos I hoping to see the rookie era Bert Blyleven bat that I was outbidded on last minutes in the past Legendary Auction. With the quality you have - I had my fingers crossed!

I currently own a Jim Perry, Camilo Pascual, Jim Kaat, Frank Viola, and Rick Augilera.

-Taylor
              Email: Tay1038@aol.com
              - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• cmw2ward
                • Dec 2007

Taylor,

I was bidding on the Bert Blyleven bat, it went a little out of my price range and being he's not in the HOF (yet), I let it go. Starting to regret that move, but i was able to pick up my Neikro and a Clemens in that auction.

I really like your Kaat bat. Let me know if you ever wanna part with it.

Best,
                Tim

tmw2ward@hotmail.com

Comment

• 5kRunner
                  • Aug 2007

Great Collection Tim!

Not one, but TWO Whitey Ford All-Star bats. Thats so cool!
                  SCOTT
                  scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
                  sigpic

Comment

• cmw2ward
                    • Dec 2007

Thanks Scott, they were from Whitey Ford's collection, I got them in REA auction this past year. Go Yankees!

Comment

• woodbat
                      • Apr 2007

Hi,
                      I had posted my Cardinal "Eck" bat on a different thread and then was asked to post pitchers bats on this thread. I only collect Cardinal bats and to show photos of my Cardinal SP and RP bats would be a long process. So will list by player name and if you all see one or more that interest you, I will be glad to post photos. Some of these players/bats are AA and AAA.

I have four bats that are non Cardinal models. These folks played for StL, but the bats donot match Cardinal time. If anyone happens to have a Cardinal model and wants to do a trade of some kind, would be fine. These are a Cubs bat of Ray Burris, Pirates bat of Kip Wells , Cubs bat of Lynn McGlothen and a Dodger bat of Jerry Reuss.

Juan Acevedo-Juan Agosto-Neil Allen-Joaquin Andujar-Rick Ankiel-Jamie Arnold-Rene Arocha-Manny Aybar-Doug Bair-Brian Barber-Rich Batchelor-Jose Bautista-Alan Benes-Andy Benes-Rigo Beltran-Joe Boever-Ricky Bottalico-Kent Bottenfield-Jeff Brantley-Rod Brewer-Ray Burris-Mike Busby-Chris Carpenter-Cris Carpenter-Mike Cather-Jason Christiansen-Frank Cimorelli-Ralph Citarella-Mark Clark-Tim Conroy-Rheal Cormier-John Costello-Danny Cox-Rich Croushore-Ken Dayley-Luis DeLeon-Jose DeLeon-Matt DeWitt-Don Dennis-John Denny-Frank DiPino-Jim Doughtery-Matt Duff-Dennis Eckersley-John Ericks-Pete Falcone-Chuck Finley-Randy Flores-Bob Forsch-Tony Fossas-John Frascatore-Willie Fraser-John Fulgham-Bob Gibson-Wayne Granger-Luther Hackman-Kevin Hagen-Dan Haren-Don Heinkel-Rick Heiserman-Tom Henke-Pat Hentgen-Dustin Hermanson-Ken Hill-Joe Horner-Rick Hineycutt-Rick Horton-Danny Jackson-Tyler Johnson-Tim Jones-Jim Kaat-Jason Kamuth-Jeff Keener-Kurt Kepshire-Darryl Kile-Paul Kilgus-Curtis King-Matt Kinzer-Steve Kline-Rick Krivda-Jeff Lahti-Dave LaPoint-Mark Littell-Kyle Lohse-Braden Looper-Eric Ludwick-Bob McClure-Lynn McGlothen-Larry McWilliams-Joe Magrane-Jason Marquis-Silvio Martinez-Juan Mateo-Greg Mathews-TJ Mathews-Mike Matthews-Kent Mercker-Mike Milchin-Mike Mohler-Gabe Molina-Mike Morgan-Matt Morris-Clayton Mortonsen-Jamie Moyer-Mark Mulder-Steve Mura-Rob Murphy-Mike Myers-Jose Neives-Tom Niedenfuer-Darren Oliver-Omar Olivares-Jose Oquendo-Jesse Orosco-Donovan Osborne-Lance Painter-Vincente Palacios-Mike Perez-Pat Perry-Steve Peters-Mark Petkovesk-Sidney Ponson-Cliff Politte-Dan Quisenberry-Brady Raggio-Eric Rasmussen-Britt Reames-Ron Reed-Jerry Reuss-Jose Rodriguez-Rich Rodriguez-Dave Rucker-Buddy Schultz-Tim Sherrill-Bob Shirley-Jason Simontacci-Heathcliff Slocomb-Bryn Smith-Bud Smith-Lee Smith-Travis Smith-Ray Soff-Gene Stechschulte-Garret Stephenson-Todd Stottlemyre-John Stuper-Bob Sykes-Jeff Tabaka-Carl Taylor-Scott Terry-Bob Tewksbury-Brad Thompson-Mike Timlin-Brett Tomko-Mike Torrez-John Tudor-Tom Urbani-Dave Veres-Pete Vuckovich-Adam Wainwright-Jeff Weaver-Kip Wells-Todd Wellemeyer-Rick White-

You all can email me at woodbat@bellsouth.net
                      Don

Comment

• metsbats
                        • Nov 2005

I have game used pitcher bats from the 86 Met and 2000 teams.

Still looking for the elusive Bobby M. Jones gamer.
                        Attached Files
                        metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• metsbats
                          • Nov 2005

Pedro Martinez and Scott Schoeneweis too.
                          Attached Files
                          metsbats86@aol.com

Comment

• cmw2ward
                            • Dec 2007

David,

Awesome Met bats! Thats the best 86 Mets collection I've ever seen. I used to have one myself, but it was not in your league. I sold it in the 08 REA. The 2000 is really strong as well. Call me a dork but I love the Randy Nieman, Doug Sisk and Turk Wendell. For some reason I find middle reliever bats really interesting. Will keep my eyes open for the Bobby Jones.

Tim

Comment

• metsbats
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by cmw2ward
                              David,

Awesome Met bats! Thats the best 86 Mets collection I've ever seen. I used to have one myself, but it was not in your league. I sold it in the 08 REA. The 2000 is really strong as well. Call me a dork but I love the Randy Nieman, Doug Sisk and Turk Wendell. For some reason I find middle reliever bats really interesting. Will keep my eyes open for the Bobby Jones.

Tim

Tim,

Thanks. I think myself and 4 other members of this forum won your bats in the REA auction. Did it include a Gary Carter 88 NLCS gamer as part of the lot?
                              metsbats86@aol.com

Comment

Working...