Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Alex Rodriguez Game Used And Signed 2009 Yankees Bat

A few things I find odd and questionable about the write-up.

* THE BAT WAS GIVEN TO A PLAYER FROM THE ANGLES, I CAN NOT GIVE OUT THE NAME, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Why not? Would only provide more authenticity and proof of the bat.

* ALEX HAS SIGNED THE BAT "ALEX RODRIGUEZ #13 MVP 03, 05, 07" IN SILVER SHARPIE.

* Does it make sense that if Arod gave a bat to another player, he would add an inscription like this? I would think he would just sign it for the player.

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: Alex Rodriguez Game Used And Signed 2009 Yankees Bat

Originally posted by 3arod13

* THE BAT WAS GIVEN TO A PLAYER FROM THE ANGLES, I CAN NOT GIVE OUT THE NAME, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

* ALEX HAS SIGNED THE BAT "ALEX RODRIGUEZ #13 MVP 03, 05, 07" IN SILVER SHARPIE.

* Does it make sense that if Arod gave a bat to another player, he would add an inscription like this? I would think he would just sign it for the player.

Regards, Tony
    Sorry, forgot to add the link:

Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• joelsabi
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by 3arod13

Regards, Tony
      would think a personal inscription is in order if given to a player. fielding glove given to christian guzman (i think it was him) comes to mind. why the mvp inscription to a player. maybe the player was cliff lee.
      Regards,
      Joel S.
      joelsabi @ gmail.com
      Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by joelsabi
        would think a personal inscription is in order if given to a player. fielding glove given to christian guzman (i think it was him) comes to mind. why the mvp inscription to a player. maybe the player was cliff lee.

Joel, my thoughts exactly.
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• gameused
          • Nov 2005

This is the same person that was selling a forged Vladimir Guerrero HR derby bat. I would not be confident buying any game used items from ebayer: q3clippers

Comment

Working...