X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trsent
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Joel's Personal Business

If anyone is keeping score at home (do people really do that still with the internet?) I am leaving my PC now and will not return until Sunday night.

I get to watch my brother graduate from The GBS School of The University of Chicago.

Have a great weekend...
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Joel's Personal Business

Joel,

Thanks for the heads up. Please let us know the moment you are back in Vegas and what your plans are for the coming week. I could see this thread really catching on.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• trsent
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sportscentury
      Joel,

Thanks for the heads up. Please let us know the moment you are back in Vegas and what your plans are for the coming week. I could see this thread really catching on.

Reid
      Reid, I am in Chicago for the summer in case you forgot.

Comment

• trsent
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sportscentury
        Joel,

Reid
        Reid, did you forget I am in Chicago for the summer?

Comment

Working...