Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HENMICK44
    • Mar 2008

2008 Pirates Mothers Day Bat Question

Does anyone know if any players used the pink Mother's Day bats in any games in 2008 and which players did? The original Mother's day game was postponed until 5/12/08. Any help would be appreciated. HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET
  • indyred
    • May 2006

Re: 2008 Pirates Mothers Day Bat Question

From what I remember a few teams got rained out that year and were allowed to use them in their next game. You could watch video of Pirates next game after that date and see who used them.

Comment

• Dewey2007
      • Dec 2007

I don't have access to MLB.tv but I found this archived article on the Pirates website with info about the use of the Mother's Day bats in '08

The official website of the Pittsburgh Pirates with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.
      sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• HENMICK44
        • Mar 2008

Thanks guys for the info.There is a Mientkiewicz on ebay right now and the seller has listed it as game used.Guess its just game issued.Thanks again for the information.

Comment

• Dewey2007
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by HENMICK44
          Thanks guys for the info.There is a Mientkiewicz on ebay right now and the seller has listed it as game used.Guess its just game issued.Thanks again for the information.
          It may have been used in BP since the Nady bat you use to own showed use but according to this article he wouldn't have actually used it in a game. Probably should see if someone could verify things with MLB.tv
          sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

Working...