Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karamaxjoe
    • Nov 2005

Arod the Centaur

I'm sure you photoshop guys can give us a nice visual of this latest news item.

Exclusive: Ex: A-Rod Had Portraits of Himself as Centaur Hanging Over His Bed

Friday – October 30, 2009 – 2:29pm

The new Us Weekly reports that Kate Hudson has been trying to make New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez less of an egomaniac.
    It must not be easy.
    A former Rodriguez fling remembers seeing portraits of the slugger, 34, as a centaur hanging over his bed.
    "He was so vain," his ex tells Us Weekly. "He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure?"
    Adds the ex, "It was ridiculous."
    Us Weekly also reports that Hudson, 30 -- who has been front and center at his baseball games since they began dating this past spring -- has been bragging to pals about what a good lover Rodriguez is.
    "They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: Arod the Centaur

Originally posted by karamaxjoe
    I'm sure you photoshop guys can give us a nice visual of this latest news item.

Exclusive: Ex: A-Rod Had Portraits of Himself as Centaur Hanging Over His Bed

Friday – October 30, 2009 – 2:29pm

The new Us Weekly reports that Kate Hudson has been trying to make New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez less of an egomaniac.
    It must not be easy.
    A former Rodriguez fling remembers seeing portraits of the slugger, 34, as a centaur hanging over his bed.
    "He was so vain," his ex tells Us Weekly. "He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure?"
    Adds the ex, "It was ridiculous."
    Us Weekly also reports that Hudson, 30 -- who has been front and center at his baseball games since they began dating this past spring -- has been bragging to pals about what a good lover Rodriguez is.
    "They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."
    This crap is getting old! Wish people would report things that really matter in life!
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• cjclong
      • Feb 2006

Must be great to have "friends" who talk to the press. And as for his personal life who gives a damn?

Comment

• kingjammy24
        • Nov 2005

i'm tired of hearing about stuff that matters. time to have some fun.
        my first piece is called "Who Wants to Pet the Pretty Horsey?"

rudy.

Comment

• karamaxjoe
          • Nov 2005

Come on Tony, where's your sense of humor? Your boy's about to finally get a ring.

Rudy - As always fabulous work, but I think the Centaur needs a rider?

I wish we had a Centaur in centerfield for the White Sox. I'm sure "it" would cover left and right also.
          Mike

~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

Come on Tony, where's your sense of humor? Your boy's about to finally get a ring.

Rudy - As always fabulous work, but I think the Centaur needs a rider?

I wish we had a Centaur in centerfield for the White Sox. I'm sure "it" would cover left and right also.
            Mike,

I have a great sense of humor. But as an Arod fan, it just really gets old after a while.

Go Yankees!!
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• mariner_gamers
              • May 2008

This is money!! I have heard so much negative crap about Arod since he left Seattle something like this is very welcomed! It is so over the top it actually makes me like him for the first time since the late 90's. I can't wait to ask my wife if we can get matching centaur portraits for our bedroom! "Come on Gina, Arod has one"

The lost Seinfeld episode "Arod the Centaur". George goes to Arod's house to pick-up some items for a charity auction, sees the portrait..........

Thanks for sharing this and making my day!
              Davis Emburey
              demburey@netzero.net
              Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Comment

• kingjammy24
                • Nov 2005

New Yankee Stadium Giveaway. First 5000 fans recieve a "My Little A-Rod Centaur!" "My Little A-Rod Centaur" comes with "Scrumptious Strawberry Pie" perfume, bejewled mirror, and syringe.

(*Warning: "My Little A-Rod Centaur" is not compatible with McFarlane Toys Derek Jeter action figure.)

rudy.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                  • Oct 2005

I can see the baseball card now...position: Centaurfielder

Comment

• thomecollector
                    • May 2006

Jammy,
                    Now that's funny. lol.
                    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
                    thomecollector@verizon.net

Comment

• karamaxjoe
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
                      I can see the baseball card now...position: Centaurfielder
                      Of course!...Centaurfielder!....how did I miss that one? That's priceless.
                      Mike

~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• schubert1970
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by 3arod13
                        This crap is getting old! Wish people would report things that really matter in life!

Lighten up. I'm a big AROD fan, but you need to be able to laugh at yourself once in a while...and AROD kind of sets himself up for it. Remember thos GQ pics.....ughhhhhh

Comment

• schubert1970
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by kingjammy24
                          New Yankee Stadium Giveaway. First 5000 fans recieve a "My Little A-Rod Centaur!" "My Little A-Rod Centaur" comes with "Scrumptious Strawberry Pie" perfume, bejewled mirror, and syringe.

(*Warning: "My Little A-Rod Centaur" is not compatible with McFarlane Toys Derek Jeter action figure.)

rudy.
                          Now that was damn funny.....someone should send that to Leno.

Comment

• frikativ54
                            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by schubert1970
                            Now that was damn funny.....someone should send that to Leno.
                            I love it. One can only wonder what psychic need leads A-Rod to have centaur pics of himself in his bedroom. In a way, I almost feel sorry for the guy. With his strange personal life, including dumping his wife, running off with Madonna, etc., something seems terribly amiss with A-Rod.

But I do have a ton of respect for him as a ballplayer, because he is second to none in his craft. For those of you who struggle to laugh about A-Rod, don't you think that by playing in New York with its notorious media, he brings it on himself?
                            Les Zukor
                            bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                            Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                            (617) 682-0408

Comment

• sylbry
                              • Nov 2005

Reminds me of this.
                              Attached Files
                              Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

Working...