Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lisicki
    • Dec 2005

Favre Vikings jersey up for bid

Ok guys...here is the first Favre Vikings jersey up for auction on NFL Auctions...

Has a 21 day auction.....let's see how high this one goes!

• geoff
    • Nov 2005

Re: Favre Vikings jersey up for bid

Lets All Guess how Much for Fun.

I Guess 16 Thousand Dollars.

Thanks
    Geoff

Comment

• genius
      • Aug 2007

Looks just like a replica with a pink Captain's patch.

Comment

• Lokee
        Banned
        • May 2008

My guess will be $18,545

Comment

• cohibasmoker
          Banned
          • Aug 2005

What did the Sanchez jersey go for at JO Sports - 20K? I say it will go for more than the Sanchez jersey.

Jim

Comment

• jhunt28
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
            What did the Sanchez jersey go for at JO Sports - 20K? I say it will go for more than the Sanchez jersey.

Jim

SUPPOSEDLY $20k...I think someone asked, not sure if an answer was ever given.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jhunt28
              SUPPOSEDLY $20k...I think someone asked, not sure if an answer was ever given.
              It was $20K, I saw it on the website.....poor fool.

ANYWAY, I am guessing it will be under 10k.

Comment

• jhunt28
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by TriplexXxSports
                It was $20K, I saw it on the website.....poor fool.

ANYWAY, I am guessing it will be under 10k.

I know that's what it listed for...but I think sometimes those sell for different prices that what they are asking, that's why they say $0.00 after the sale. But I'm sure JO can chime in on this subject if they choose to on this forum.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jhunt28
                  I know that's what it listed for...but I think sometimes those sell for different prices that what they are asking, that's why they say $0.00 after the sale. But I'm sure JO can chime in on this subject if they choose to on this forum.
                  When I saw it on the site it was already sold but still had the $20k price tag on it. I know that the sale price stays up for a little bit before they update it to read 0.00.

With my own 2 eyes I saw $20,000.00. Even if it really went for $10k, or even 5k, that is still way too much for an unproven QB who, no sooner than that jersey sold, threw 5 picks and just fell apart. Just my .02 though.

Comment

• josportsco
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008

To clarify, The Sanchez did sell for $20,000. If it sold for any other number we have to change it to the sell price for the customer to check out through our system. We used to keep our sell prices active after the sell but it was brought to our attention after we sold a listed price jersey for $5k that the customer asked for the price to be removed. This is the same for a large sale we had in August. Customers purchase for the sale price and negotiated prices. So we decided at that time to take all prices down. Now, as for the Favre I guess NFL Auctions beat us to the punch for the FIRST Favre jersey to hit the market. Our first allotment of Favre are actually coming this week-- Favre first Vikings jersey at Cleveland with blood stain (SOLD), 9/20 at Detroit, 9/27 vs. SF (the pass), 10/5 vs. GB Throwback (SOLD), 10/25 at Pitt (SOLD). Hope this helps.
                    Jarrod

Comment

• indyred
                      • May 2006

Would be nice if they said what game the Favre was worn in. Was it washed? Anyone know if he is switching jerseys at half.
                      I'll guess 8k for it. If it was photo matched, documented what game it was from then i'd say over 10k.

The Sanchez sale price is really nobodies business. If buyer wants to say, good for them.

Comment

• nickacs
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by indyred
                        Would be nice if they said what game the Favre was worn in. Was it washed? Anyone know if he is switching jerseys at half.
                        I'll guess 8k for it. If it was photo matched, documented what game it was from then i'd say over 10k.

The Sanchez sale price is really nobodies business. If buyer wants to say, good for them.
                        Yea, I want to know what game it's from. JO seems to have gotten a lot of them, so the NFL auctions one can't be used for more than 1 game I'd think, no??
                        Plus you see what I noticed in that the jersey looks way too clean?? I hate that, I want unwashed ones with some rips, stains and dirt on my NFL jerseys haha...

My guess is with or without photomatching, the jersey is going to go for big bucks..

I'll say $14,200

Comment

• cohibasmoker
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by indyred

I'm with you brother - its between the seller and the buyer.

Comment

• worldchamps
                            • Dec 2005

seeing it is for charity...i think this jersey will far surpass any guess...wouldnt be surprised to see 30K or even higher....these items usually dont sell to guu collectors....it will be a tax write off for some multi millionaire...that is my guess
                            sigpic

Comment

• worldchamps
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by worldchamps
                              seeing it is for charity...i think this jersey will far surpass any guess...wouldnt be surprised to see 30K or even higher....these items usually dont sell to guu collectors....it will be a tax write off for some multi millionaire...that is my guess
                              and it dont mean for that to be taken as a bad thing....i hope it raises a ton for a great cause
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...