PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to the Vintagedeputy

Dewey2007
11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
I'd like to acknowledge the forum's own Vintagedeputy for recently going out of his way to assist me in acquiring a very hard to find Jim Eppard bat for my Cal Bears collection.

It's random acts of kindness like this that make the forum fun to be a part of. I had no idea he knew I collected Cal Bears alumni bats so when he e-mailed about one it was very unexpected but much appreciated.

I just received the bat today and I have to say he also provided the best packaging job I can remember ever receiving for a game used bat bar none!

Thanks,
Dewey

Vintagedeputy
11-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Dewey -

Thanks for the shout out!

I'm very glad that I was able to add a grail-type item to your collection. Sometimes in life we just stumble upon things and luckily this one worked out in your favor.

I'm glad that it made it there safely. I always try to package things to survive the big trip.

Jim

island_style
11-05-2009, 06:42 AM
My kudos to Jim, as well.

I was able to acquire bats either from Jim, himself, or through auction links that he sent me. Needless to say, I am very happy to have these bats in my collection.

Jim, hope that all is well with you and, thank you, for all the help that you've provided in helping me with my bat collection.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Vintagedeputy
11-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Thank you Ron! You are more than welcome!