Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genius
    • Aug 2007

Hockey pickups

Latest attempt for a viable hockey thread, thought it a decent time with a couple of nice shirts on the GUU Auction. Picked this up recently, fairly rare 1979 Penguins home jersey, all-star and former Hawks GM Dale Tallon. Last set of jerseys ever for the Penguins with the navy blue/ice blue colors. Stall & Dean manufacturer, they had an interesting way to tag the year of jerseys in the 70s in that they attached a small looped tag to the rear neck with a "9" (in this case) to represent 1979. Always interested in seeing some hockey pickups especially vintage!
    Attached Files
  • Sabresfreak
    • Apr 2009

Re: Hockey pickups

Nice vintage Pickup!! Not a Pens fan but it is a sweet looking jersey.

Comment

• BIGSTIG
      • Apr 2008

genius

I was wondering if you would be of assistance to me. I have a friend that knows I collect game used memorabilia, and sent me an email of a Denis Savard Blackhawks jersey asking me if it is legit or not...I don't even know where to begin in hockey. I only know my baseball. I was wondering if I could forward you the email, and you would be kind enough to give your opinion? I would post pics here, but they are WAY to big.

Thanks in advance -

Nick

bigstig1@gmail.com

Comment

• hrvatwill
        • Jan 2008

Great Tallon jersey! Love the old Penguins blues....

Below is a Ruslan Fedotenko away jersey from the first three rounds of last year's Stanley Cup playoffs. I have been able to photomatch it over and over again, thanks to the distinctive mark on the front just under the Penguin's hockey stick
        Attached Files

Comment

• Jules9
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by BIGSTIG
          genius

I was wondering if you would be of assistance to me. I have a friend that knows I collect game used memorabilia, and sent me an email of a Denis Savard Blackhawks jersey asking me if it is legit or not...I don't even know where to begin in hockey. I only know my baseball. I was wondering if I could forward you the email, and you would be kind enough to give your opinion? I would post pics here, but they are WAY to big.

Ask the guys over at gameworn.net There are alot Blackhawk fans there that know there jerseys inside and out.

Comment

• capitalssticks
            • May 2009

my pics are too large but i just picked up a game used nicklas backstrom capitals goal scored stick with team loa and photomatched to two games

Comment

• kings418
              • Feb 2006

Love those blue Pens jerseys. I hope to pick one up some day, but they don't come cheap. Here is a link to my mostly hockey collection.

Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.

Vince

Comment

• Lokee
                Banned
                • May 2008

nice photomatch !

Comment

Working...