PDA

View Full Version : 2009 World Series Game Used

gamebatsports
11-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Can anyone explain to me about world series gamers? How many does each player get? Are they available for sale through MLB auctions after the fact? How much would one fetch, say for a Jeter or a Posada? Thanks

legaleagle92481
11-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Last year gamers were not available on MLB auctions. However, knowing Steiner some of the Yankees gamers will likely be sold by them either via auction or straight sale. They sell Jeter gamers from the regular season for over $3,000 so I would guess that for one from the Series they would want at least 10 grand (Probably more) in a straight sale in an auction who knows how high the bidding would go. After all this is the same company that sells regular season Jeter jerseys for 15 grand. A Posada gamer I would say would go for about 2 or 3 grand through Steiner, maybe slightly more in an auction. His regular season Steiner certified gamers are all over the place and usually sell between 300 and 500. The number of gamers each player gets varies based on the player. I would assume Jeter received more than Freddy Guzman for example.