PDA

View Full Version : New York Giants game used footballs

pjbmd
11-08-2009, 06:04 PM
In years past, these were available from their website. No longer. If anyone has a lead about where to get them, please let me know
pjb

cohibasmoker
11-10-2009, 08:38 AM
In years past, these were available from their website. No longer. If anyone has a lead about where to get them, please let me know
pjb

I have a game used football from the Giants WC game with team COA and a team-issued Wembley Stadium football. Contact me if interested at flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

legaleagle92481
11-10-2009, 09:47 AM
I know of three places. MEI Gray has some ones from a few years ago I believe. (They used to have a game used deal with the Giants), Steiner has the ones from Giants v. Cowboys because of their Cowboys-Steiner partnership and JO Sports has some from games against teams that they have deals with.

NEfootballguy
11-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Hello, I have a Giants Superbowl 42 game used ball from the NFL Auction (PSADNA) with a full letter and special ink laced. I may let it go if the offer was reasonable for what the piece is. Let me know if you have interest in it. NEfootballguy

cohibasmoker
11-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Hello, I have a Giants Superbowl 42 game used ball from the NFL Auction (PSADNA) with a full letter and special ink laced. I may let it go if the offer was reasonable for what the piece is. Let me know if you have interest in it. NEfootballguy

Hi, can you either post or send me a email with some scans and description? Thanks

flaa1a@comcast.net

pjbmd
11-10-2009, 04:34 PM
thanks for the replies
i'm looking more specifically for home games from 2008
pjb

jahapp43
07-05-2010, 01:35 PM
can you shoot me an email PJBMD. jahapp43@gmail.com thanks