PDA

View Full Version : Question for Tigers GU items

aaccee
11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I purchased some 2009 BP Jerseys, pants, Bench and BP jackets from Marc couple weeks ago, but they did not include any MLB hologram or Tigers LOA.

Is it a normal case?

I also emailed Marc many times but did not get any response from him.

Li

ifirocked
11-09-2009, 06:02 PM
I purchased some 2009 BP Jerseys, pants, Bench and BP jackets from Marc couple weeks ago, but they did not include any MLB hologram or Tigers LOA.

Is it a normal case?

I also emailed Marc many times but did not get any response from him.

Li

I talked to Marc a few weeks ago and was told the tigers no longer issued Team LOA's on items MLB did not hologram. If you have a reciept from the tigers with items listed i would save that as a sort of LOA.

skyking26
11-10-2009, 03:48 AM
I think the lack of team-issued LOA is both lazy and takes away from the items the team sells.

The lack of response from seller would be frowned upon. You sell something, if buyer has questions you should be able to field some answers or be prepared for a lack or repeat sales...JMO.

RK

Swoboda4
11-10-2009, 08:02 AM
If that's the case (No MLB sticker which equals no Tigers LOA) this needs to be discussed as to why. We've praised the Tigers and Marc in particular for their constant communications and variety of items offered. But in this day and age,no MLB sticker raises an eyebrow and no Tigers LOA ,well let's just say both eyebrows are up.
With the volume of Tigers stuff offered, assurances are needed that items got to the field,and not just delivered to the store at Comerica.
No one want to be clawed by non-game used items.

http://sylviagarza.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/2003-comerica-park.jpg

Frink
11-10-2009, 09:52 AM
I have also been told by Marc that the team is trying to move away from issuing letters of authenticity, and it bothers me, too.

I thought I must be the only one.