PDA

View Full Version : Question about Joe Crede Autograph

grenda12
11-10-2009, 11:00 AM
I know Crede is on the injured list, but I was just wondering if he was doing autograph signings.

sox83cubs84
11-10-2009, 02:12 PM
I know Crede is on the injured list, but I was just wondering if he was doing autograph signings.

Hi, Liz:

You can always check on Crede show or private signings on www.signingshotline.com (http://www.signingshotline.com) . The site has multiple search engines based on team, sport, player, location, etc. It usually doesn't cover the signing lineups at team events like Twinsfest or Soxfest, but it covers 99% of what else there is.

Also, if you decided to check out Twinsfest for Crede, Southwest has some sale prices right now from Chicago Midway to Minnepolis-St.Paul.

Dave M.
Chicago area
NO DIVAS!!

nomarmauerfan
11-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Don't forget guys...Crede is a free agent. So, don't go buying your tickets to Mpls. just yet. He was an up and down signer as a Twin. He gave my son and I terrible "JC 24" sigs, yet, gave an older woman a great full signature.

Mike

grenda12
11-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi, Liz:

You can always check on Crede show or private signings on www.signingshotline.com (http://www.signingshotline.com) . The site has multiple search engines based on team, sport, player, location, etc. It usually doesn't cover the signing lineups at team events like Twinsfest or Soxfest, but it covers 99% of what else there is.

Also, if you decided to check out Twinsfest for Crede, Southwest has some sale prices right now from Chicago Midway to Minnepolis-St.Paul.

Dave M.
Chicago area
NO DIVAS!!

I didnt see anything on there.

sox83cubs84
11-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I didnt see anything on there.

A little O/T, liz, and you know I'm just having fun with you:D but, while it isn't likely to happen cosnidering the stud they already have at 3B, what would you do if Crede crossed the aisle and signed with the CUBS?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dave M.
Chicago area

grenda12
11-11-2009, 06:21 PM
A little O/T, liz, and you know I'm just having fun with you:D but, while it isn't likely to happen cosnidering the stud they already have at 3B, what would you do if Crede crossed the aisle and signed with the CUBS?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dave M.
Chicago area

Oh I know your just messing w/ me. I still need his autograph on my world series press plate, even if he was to go with the scrubs. LOL!