Collector to Collector Items for Sale can come back anytime now.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Collector to Collector Items for Sale can come back anytime now.....

Your auction is over. Please put the ads back up.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

• capitalssticks
    • May 2009

Re: Collector to Collector Items for Sale can come back anytime now.....

so we can flood that with items

Comment

• corsairs22
      • Apr 2008

I don't plan to do any selling here, but I would like to see what others will part with.

Comment

• ChrisWinsalways
        • Apr 2009

I agree,I dont think the adds will effects bids on Jim Brown's helmet at this point.

Comment

• MLB_Authentic
          • Oct 2009

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Comment

• cohibasmoker
            Banned
            • Aug 2005

eBay is still open.

Jim

Comment

• xpress34
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
              eBay is still open.
              AMEN!

While were on the subject, is anyone else STILL getting eMails about the GUU Auction???

I just got ANOTHER one THIS morning to let me know the GUU Auctions are NOW CLOSED!!!! That happened 3 Days ago!!!

Is anyone minding the store here???

- Chris

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
                • Dec 2008

camarokids started it off in a seemingly plain and to-the-point statement.....although I think it would have been better sent as a private message to one or two mods, or via an email......not posted here for a few other rude comments to fly afterwards. I guess there is no room for decency anymore. I guess the expectation of most in todays society is just to accept nothing but instant service, and to hell with what reality is.

You guys come here to use this service, this great site where knowedgable people can share priceless info, yet you take no hesitation in insulting the very moderators who run it.

Maybe some of you could be a bit more professional in your "delivery" of what it is you are trying to request as you so blatantly kick the "hand that feeds you". If running a site like this is so easy, in your minds, where's the competing site of your own?

Comment

• hiramman
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze

Maybe some of you could be a bit more professional in your "delivery" of what it is you are trying to request as you so blatantly kick the "hand that feeds you". If running a site like this is so easy, in your minds, where's the competing site of your own?
                  Amen! I'm waiting on the return of the Collector to Collector Items for Sale, too but give the guys a break. The auction's only been closed a few days.
                  Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net

Comment

• xpress34
                    • Sep 2008

SS and Hiram -

While I understand you r points of view, I also see where Camaro and the others are coming from...

The site was able to pull down the Classifieds the SAME day the Auction started, they should be able to restore it the SAME day the Auction ended.

I'm patient, I was simply saying Amen (tongue in cheek) to Jim's comment about eBay still being open. If guys are 'jonzing' to bid on stuff, they can always go there...

However, I do find it - as others said earlier about the auction when it was getting pushed back - a little unsettling that no Mod has taken the time to even address this thread... I would think the title alone would raise a red flag for at least one of the mods to read what has been posted here and at least make a post. That is why I made the comment about 'minding the store'.

It has been made quite obvious on these boards of late that EVERYONE here has an opinion to voice, so if you want to be supported or respected when you voice yours, you need to have the same respect and support of other 'boardies' who may not share your point of view.

Just my .02

- Chris

Comment

• Lokee
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

While it was "beneficial" to shut the classifieds down it is "not beneficial" to quickly open them up. I thought you guys would get that

Comment

• cohibasmoker
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2005

Guys - I don't mean to offend anyone but the way I see it, it's a free service and whenever they decide to open it back up - that's OK with me.

Jim

Comment

• corsairs22
                          • Apr 2008

It is free, so one waits. On the other hand, a few of us ponied up some money to have access to the game used records, and it would be good if the moderators were to be responsive to questions and suggestions.

Comment

• ndevlin
                            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by corsairs22
                            It is free, so one waits. On the other hand, a few of us ponied up some money to have access to the game used records, and it would be good if the moderators were to be responsive to questions and suggestions.

I could care less either way, but I paid for this a long time ago too and I dont even get an auction cat. sent to me, yet others do?

No biggie, I dont bid anyways.

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by xpress34
                              SS and Hiram -

While I understand you r points of view, I also see where Camaro and the others are coming from...

The site was able to pull down the Classifieds the SAME day the Auction started, they should be able to restore it the SAME day the Auction ended.

I'm patient, I was simply saying Amen (tongue in cheek) to Jim's comment about eBay still being open. If guys are 'jonzing' to bid on stuff, they can always go there...

However, I do find it - as others said earlier about the auction when it was getting pushed back - a little unsettling that no Mod has taken the time to even address this thread... I would think the title alone would raise a red flag for at least one of the mods to read what has been posted here and at least make a post. That is why I made the comment about 'minding the store'.

It has been made quite obvious on these boards of late that EVERYONE here has an opinion to voice, so if you want to be supported or respected when you voice yours, you need to have the same respect and support of other 'boardies' who may not share your point of view.

Just my .02

- Chris

Chris,

I hesitated in even writing my "2 cents" here because I respect, in particular, you and Jim (cohibasmoker) very much, along with others here. But in the end, I did it anyways. Lately it just seems that there has been a bit of harshness thrown at the mods of this site, and I feel it's a bit unwarranted at times, but I in no way think this thread was meant to be that. It just opened up the flood gates like all the posts do with the "jump-on-the-bandwagon" mentality this forum has taken on recently. I just thought it might be a good idea to call that fact out, and minimize the fallout in doing so.

I'm sure you guys can understand that. Everyone here is entitled to "air it out" on anything they feel needs to be commented on. Far be it from me to give anyone the impression otherwise. I just think the guys that run this site deserve a bit of a break coming off their first major auction.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Working...