PDA

View Full Version : American Memorabilia

scorpian67
11-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Just checking to see if anyone was been paid recently by American.I haven't been over 7 months, if anyone has can you send me an email at scorpian67@gmail.com
so you can tell me how to get money/to take them to court if that helps.

thanks.

33bird
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Bad news bro. It's been 14 months for me. I've beat them in court and in all things, but getting the money is a completely different thing. We've haven't got a penny. We actually had a court judgement to freeze their account and get what was in it. They did something fishy and when we came back to get the money the bank account was closed and empty. I don't think anybody is getting anything. They're a bunch of creeps and thieves. They've taken a lot of peoples money and ran (or spent it). It's gone. I don't plan on getting a penny of the 22k they owe me. Good luck.

cohibasmoker
11-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Bad news bro. It's been 14 months for me. I've beat them in court and in all things, but getting the money is a completely different thing. We've haven't got a penny. We actually had a court judgement to freeze their account and get what was in it. They did something fishy and when we came back to get the money the bank account was closed and empty. I don't think anybody is getting anything. They're a bunch of creeps and thieves. They've taken a lot of peoples money and ran (or spent it). It's gone. I don't plan on getting a penny of the 22k they owe me. Good luck.

That sucks. Over the past couple of days, I've tried to access their website and it's either down or they are having technical difficulties.

Jim

whirl
11-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Gee. I just got an email from them saying what a fine auction they run and that all their items are undeniably authentic. The little problem they have with not paying their consignors wasn't mentioned anywhere. Probably just a minor oversight on their part. I wish everyone who got the email could be directed to the Forum. Good luck in your efforts. Rex

ndevlin
11-16-2009, 01:34 PM
I asked them a few days ago about them being really behind on their payments and how they owe a lot of money....their response....

"We will be more than happy to forward you testimonials from consignors about our payout and programs available. Currently, our payout begins 24 hours after an auction close. We close out auction payments after 30 days. So that’s about the time frame for payments. Let me know what items you have to consign and we can start the process."

scorpian67
11-16-2009, 09:52 PM
American Memorabilia News

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Email/Templates/Style1/hr.gif

Noted for the unquestionable authenticity of their collectibles, American Memorabilia has risen to the top in the auction market. American Memorabilia carefully scrutinizes each and every item and that's why collectors bid confidently.
American Memorabilia continues to lead the industry by creating its marketability exemplified by the introduction of the Authorized Dealer Program. The Authorized Dealer Program allows the collectors to utilize the AMI system to sell their collections themselves. Buy,sell, consign, bid on-line at AmericanMemorabilia.com

momen55
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
don't give these freakin companies nothing to sell! you know they are all crooks. i never have and never will consign anything to anyone.