Is this a team issued Warren Moon Oilers jersey?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjw
    • Oct 2006

Is this a team issued Warren Moon Oilers jersey?

Or just a nice replica? Wilson prestige teams, size 46 with 'ES' flag tagging, cuffed sleeves, side panels, 'painted on' numbering and applied lettering.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca
  • JasonBanz
    • Oct 2008

Re: Is this a team issued Warren Moon Oilers jersey?

In my opinion it looks like everything matches up to be a issued jersey. The cuffed sleeves and the prestige teams tag looks right. I'm not sure what year it is from because I do not understand the lettering system on those jerseys. There are a few guys here that know. Warren Moon's last year with the Oilers was 1993, so it would be from 1993 or earlier. Hope this helps!

Comment

• cjw
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by JasonBanz
      In my opinion it looks like everything matches up to be a issued jersey. The cuffed sleeves and the prestige teams tag looks right. I'm not sure what year it is from because I do not understand the lettering system on those jerseys. There are a few guys here that know. Warren Moon's last year with the Oilers was 1993, so it would be from 1993 or earlier. Hope this helps!
      Thanks Jason, I believe the 'ES' translates to and August, 1992 manufacturing date? chris
      WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

• lund6771
        • Dec 2006

I believe the Oilers tagged their jerseys in the collar, also with a felt patch with year on it underneathn the manufactures tag

Comment

Working...