PDA

View Full Version : Phillies game used at the stadium

geoff
06-13-2006, 01:24 PM
I am making the hour and a half trip up to see a Phillies game tommorow night.I am thinking about buying a game used item from them.Did anyone go to a game this yr.How much are the items and where is that kias located.Also How easy or hard is it to get autographs there.Thanks Geoff

hblakewolf
06-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Geoff-
A good friend of mine recently purchased a few nice items from their team shop, including a well worn Jimmy Rollins jock and cup. It shows nice use, with 11 written on the back Bike label. He paid $75. for the combo, and is planning to get it DNA/UDA/PSA graded.

FYI

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

sportscentury
06-13-2006, 05:44 PM
He paid $75. for the combo, and is planning to get it DNA/UDA/PSA graded.

You can't blame him ... that's not an item you take chances with. I, for one, will not buy a jock/cup combo unless it has been examined by a third party authenticator.

jon_8_us
06-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Pardon my ignorance but is this a joke?People actually buy these things?I think that may be a little much......bats,pants,jerseys,belts,even knee braces.But Jock Straps??????Come on.
jon

MVP
06-14-2006, 09:10 AM
As Bob Uecker said..."Never collect anything below the waist"

-Henry

trsent
06-14-2006, 03:44 PM
What is Howard's obsession with this region of the mans body?

In the past two weeks has has posted about a game used jock and cup and about the emails he receives for penis enlargement.

hblakewolf
06-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Joel-
It's rather interesting that you are the only Forum reader to take my posts to this level and bring up a penis theme. Even for you, it's really strange that you would even think about this.

In your previous posts, you did mention that your girlfriend left you for another man, correct? Maybe you should quit wasting your days making your off the wall posts and possibly focus on getting a bottle of the cream I mentioned in the post you make reference to.

Just a thought.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

trsent
06-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Howard, you don't know me very well.

The flower image I have in poker leads to other image issues in the poker world. I love that image, because I do not care what people think.

I remember once I was preparing to give a lesson to two men when one of them asked me (on the phone) if I had a problem giving a lesson to a homosexual couple.

I replied, "I don't have any problem with that - Everyone at The Bellagio thinks I'm gay so we'll get along great!"

By the way, it was a terrific lesson as I taught them the fundamentals of poker since neither had played much in the past.

geoff
06-15-2006, 01:11 AM
Just got back from the game in Philli.I bought a few things i wanted to share with everyone.
A game used base from may 20th vs the Red Sox for 250.00

2 game used lineup cards 1 from june 9th 2006 vs the Nationls at Rfk stadium and 1 from April 21st vs the Marlins at Citizens bank park each 75.00.
The kias also had a crap load game used balls for 30.00 each i passed on and a few game used bats also that i passed on from Abreu Bell And Burrell
Bobbys bat was 275.00 Bells was 150.00 cracked that he used on tuesday night And Pats was 250.00.

They had more bases any where from 250.00 to 1000.00.
Linup cards were very plentiful also from 2003 to this yr Framing cost 75.00 and Jimmy rollins streak linup cards were 250.00 framed.

The girl that was working there told me that kias is vary popular with fans and sells alot of stuff everynight.She also told me that they have a game used kias in Detriot.
She said that they sold an Utley bat for 400.00 and trying to get a Howard bat that will be 500.00.She said fans are asking for Howard bats.

If there is any interest she gave me a sheet to take with me a phone number for items that i want to share.
Contact John Hollinger at 215-218-5215.
Thought i would share the kias and my expeirence with all for knowledge and fun.Thanks Geoff

fridgefan
06-15-2006, 06:45 AM
What is a "kias?" Do you mean "kiosk??????"

hblakewolf
06-15-2006, 07:17 AM
I once dated a fantastic looking Russian woman. I'll never forget our second date, when she gave me an amazing wet "Kias" on my "Liaps".

Those were the days!

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

geoff
06-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Sorry for wrong spelling on that one.

sportscentury
06-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Geoff,

Thanks for the update and the information. Sounds like you were able to obtain some pretty cool items. I look foward to getting back to CBB in a couple of weeks myself.

Reid

fixter
06-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Geoff,
Is that number you posted something we can call and order items thru?
Thanks,
Chris

indyred
06-20-2006, 06:21 PM
I wish the Reds sold there game used stuff at GABP. They no longer are selling it the teams gift shop. Have no idea what they are doing with it now. :mad:

pietraynor
06-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Can't say for sure, but I'd say the Reds are keeping some game used items back for "RedsFest" held in Dec. Years ago this was the only way to get items from the club..was always fun to see what would show up. Jay

geoff
06-20-2006, 10:24 PM
That number is so you can order over the phone.Thats what the girl working told me.

indyred
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
Is there a thread going about what teams sell game used stuff at there games. Especially interested in if Cleveland and Milwaukee do.