PDA

View Full Version : Odd; the best way to describe this listing.

the3lads
12-02-2009, 05:58 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/911-September-11th-2001-Yankees-Vs-White-Socks_W0QQitemZ320456813073QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cb6ea11

STLHAMMER32
12-02-2009, 06:16 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/911-September-11th-2001-Yankees-Vs-White-Socks_W0QQitemZ320456813073QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cb6ea11

So they are going to lose their house but this insanely priced auction/donation...would not be to help save the house but would be used to pay for her husbands pilot schooling?!!!?

"honey we lost the house, but thanks to you I think I am learning how to fly!

"think you could sell some of that lotion you don't use much for "$500,000 so that we could get a small plane for me to practice on?"

WadeInBmore
12-02-2009, 06:19 PM
...okay...somebody needs to check themselves back into the funny farm. I guess this just goes to show the effect stress has on the brain when in financial trouble.

STLHAMMER32
12-02-2009, 06:26 PM
LOL!!!!! GUYS GO CHECK OUT HER FEEDBACK PROFILE AND CLICK ON HER PURCHASE DATED SEPTEMBER 4th....MUST HAVE FORGAVE HER HUSBAND QUICK TO WANT TO PAY FOR HIS SCHOOLING INSTEAD OF SAVING THE HOUSE....WOW.

MikeM
12-02-2009, 08:07 PM
So they are going to lose their house but this insanely priced auction/donation
Insanely priced? Hey there bud, they ARE offering free shipping after all. :D

gorilla777
12-02-2009, 08:32 PM
That book must be real piece of work that she bought on Sept 4th-the sort of thing that you do not want to see sitting on your nightstand!

And $20k for the tickets?!?! ....man, just crazy.:eek:

STLHAMMER32
12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Insanely priced? Hey there bud, they ARE offering free shipping after all. :D

For a second I thought that the asking price was high, then I realized Free shipping, what a gracious seller...I almost clicked buy it now.

STLCardinalscollector
12-02-2009, 10:07 PM
I think you guys are missing what a special item the tickets are. This game was against the White SOCKS, I've never seen anything from a White SOCKS game.

CampWest
12-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Don't miss that it is the bank's fault they can't pay their mortgage. Apparently banks should be in the business of making loans and never getting repaid.

"my husband and I are facing foreclosure because our bank won't work with us"

$20,000 is just the starting point... The true market value will certainly be much higher after the flurry of bidding...:rolleyes:

sox83cubs84
12-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Don't miss that it is the bank's fault they can't pay their mortgage. Apparently banks should be in the business of making loans and never getting repaid.

"my husband and I are facing foreclosure because our bank won't work with us"

$20,000 is just the starting point... The true market value will certainly be much higher after the flurry of bidding...:rolleyes:

A lot of people seem to think that way...that's why the American economy is in the toilet. Ask Barney Frank...

Dave M.
Chicago area

Lokee
12-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Never mind asking Barney Frank infact lets skip that all together let's talk to that criminal Alan Greenspan and his boyfreind Ben Bernanke. Those are the 2 that need to be looked into.

Talk about steering America to the brinks of a total financial collapse.

These kind of auctions will be popping up more and more on Ebay as the unemployment lines get longer and longer.

BUT WAIT !

We need to spend out way out of debt f u c k i n g morons.

5kRunner
12-03-2009, 04:13 PM
"I was laid off of work and my husband and I are facing foreclosure"

And you want someone to "bless" you with $20k so you can blow it on flight school????????

So if my score card is correct, Seller - No Job, Husband - Currently Employed, but wants become an Unemployed Pilot, Home - Facing foreclosure and if short sold, they still owe the difference.

:confused:

At this point, you may as well try to borrow the $20k for flight school and then just declare bankruptcy.

My dad always told me there was a place to go to when I needed money. WORK.