PDA

View Full Version : Finals Jersey

BOSTON13
12-03-2009, 11:35 AM
I Need Your Help.. They Are Selling Me 2007-2008 Game Used Celtics Away Finals Jersey.. 14 Finals Jersey And 1 Scott Pollard Jersey To Complete The 2007-2008 Celtics Roster.. I Saw Them And I Now They Are Authentic.. My Question Is How Much Is It Worth..? Thank You..

jimphilips
12-12-2009, 11:42 AM
You might wanna go to the NBA auctions website, MEIGRAY sold a couple 2008 Finals Celtics jerseys, both home and road, check the past listings, hope this helps

Larry

legaleagle92481
12-12-2009, 12:17 PM
How do you know they are authentic? Is there a letter of authenticity? If so from who? This is a big factor when it comes to price as jerseys that have for instance the MEI Gray tag and loa are defintely worth more than those that do not. Assuming they are real they are defintely worth a whole lot. Kobe's Game 1 jersey from the 2009 Finals went for 35k on NBA auctions for instance. The Celts have only made one Finals in the past two decades and they are a very popular team plus you have three certain hall of famers and a rising young star in Rondo in that group and it is rare to see a team set of Finals jerseys being offered all at once.