Is There A Jersey You Want That You Have Never Even Seen For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dirtyla2000
    • Apr 2008

Is There A Jersey You Want That You Have Never Even Seen For Sale!

Why Can T I Find A Warren Cromartie Jersey For Sale,ever!
  • Sincityson
    • Oct 2006

Re: Is There A Jersey You Want That You Have Never Even Seen For Sale!

There actually might have been one in the classicauctions Expo auction they had earlier in 2008, there was a lot of older Expos jeresys up for sale.

It's likely some of his earlier Expos jerseys were recycled, or used in the minors. Not sure about his Japanese leauge jerseys and there may have been only 2 or so when he played for KC. Keep looking, I'm sure one will come around..

sCs

Originally posted by dirtyla2000
    Why Can T I Find A Warren Cromartie Jersey For Sale,ever!
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• gingi79
      • Aug 2007

My collection is focused around two guys right now. Here are the "missing links" I have never seen for sale:

Sami Salo played 5 games for the Detroit Vipers in the old IHL. He wore one white jersey for 2 games and one purple shirt for 3 games. I own the white one, but have never seen, heard or know of the purple one ever being in the hobby. It may have been recycled. So if you ever see a purple #32 Vipers jersey with the DC patch, please lmk!

Matt Diaz came up with the Rays and went to the Royals before coming to the Braves. I am hoping to get all of his Rays shirts soon but while I own almost every style of Braves (just need a blue) I have never seen or heard about any Diaz Royals shirts.

If you have a lead on either of these (or any Sami Salo shirts) I am offering rewards if I obtain one with your help!
      Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• BoneRubbedBat
        • Jul 2005

any Houston Buffs jerseys (Houston's minor league team from 18?? through 1961).
        sigpic

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Comment

• dirtyla2000
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Sincityson
          There actually might have been one in the classicauctions Expo auction they had earlier in 2008, there was a lot of older Expos jeresys up for sale.

It's likely some of his earlier Expos jerseys were recycled, or used in the minors. Not sure about his Japanese leauge jerseys and there may have been only 2 or so when he played for KC. Keep looking, I'm sure one will come around.

sCs
          I PICKED UP 7 JERSEYS FROM THAT AUCTION, NO CRO WAS AVAILABLE!

Comment

• Ozric
            • May 2007

Craig Krenzel - former Buckeye great that played with the Bears and Bengals for only a few seasons. I have never seen one of his jerseys for sale ever. I asked him at a recent event and he said he that kept a home and a road jersey from each team he played with. It appears they might not have had any backups made for him. $1,000 for anyone that has one and wants to sell it...

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

• metsbats
              • Nov 2005

Ed Hearn 1986 Home jersey.
              metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• perlman9
                • Dec 2007

Tim
                That sounds like another Buckeye in Tito Paul. He is a friend and seemed to keep his helmet and jerseys and have never seen one for sale. I have a Cardinals issued he signed and gave me when he was still there and his Ohio State jersey, but never seen a pro jersey. Weird since he played with the Bengals, Redskins, Broncos and Cardinals
                Jason Perlman
                jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
                  • Apr 2007

John Jefferson-San Diego Chargers jersey. My favorite football player of all time.

Mike

Comment

• GameBats
                    • Nov 2005

Bobby Nystrom early 80's Islanders.

Comment

• staindsox
                      • Jun 2006

A 1930s-1950s St. Paul Saints (American Association) jersey.
                      Always looking for Jack Hannahan or St. Paul Saints gamers:

www.jackhannahan.webs.com

Comment

• Ozric
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by perlman9
                        Tim
                        That sounds like another Buckeye in Tito Paul. He is a friend and seemed to keep his helmet and jerseys and have never seen one for sale. I have a Cardinals issued he signed and gave me when he was still there and his Ohio State jersey, but never seen a pro jersey. Weird since he played with the Bengals, Redskins, Broncos and Cardinals
                        Yeah, it's funny how sometimes these types of player jerseys can just never be found. I really never thought it would be this hard, but it really does appear that Krenzel must have kept all of his game worn jerseys. I know he collects his own stuff as I had the chance to talk with him this past year and he had some neat stories to tell including how he was able to keep his national championship jersey through some trickery. He told me that they had no intentions of giving him his own jersey and they tried to confiscate it after the game... They even confronted him about it as well from what he said...

Comment

• perlman9
                          • Dec 2007

You would think as hard as those players worked for that and not getting paid, letting them keep their jersey from the game would be a nice gesture frobm the university. I don't think there is a rule as Tito got to keep one jersey a year, his choice of Scarlett or White. I have his Scarlett.
                          Jason Perlman
                          jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• jdr3
                            • Nov 2005

Redskins 1970/71 home jersey made by Rawlings with the fat gold stripes.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• yankees159
                              • Aug 2005

Cool thread! Since I collect Dave Kingman and Graig Nettles items I would love to find:

Kingman Yankees Jersey
                              Kingman Angels Jersey
                              Nettles Indians Jersey
                              Nettles Braves Jersey

That's all I need to have a jersey from every team Kingman and Nettles played for.

Any help please contact Tjwinnie@aol.com

Thanks!

Comment

Working...