PDA

View Full Version : game used footballs

yankees24
12-06-2009, 01:40 PM
can some of you direct me to which sites sell game used footballs? college/pros it doesn't matter. thank you and happy holidays.

David
12-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Scott Gaynor (scgaynor on eBay, Gaynor and Dent Auctions) had a number of older game used NFL balls a while back. I don't know if he still has any, but you can ask. He's a knowledgeable and trustworthy seller.

You just missed the Lelands auction, as they had a few gu and presentation balls from the estate of U of Oklahoma coaching great Bud Wilkinson. You could ask Lelands and see if any went unsold, as they had some choice ones.

indyred
12-06-2009, 03:01 PM
MeiGray has some from Eagles games (half off with Holiday sale I believe, so they would only be $100). I'd call and check with them first to make sure they are part of the sale. JO Sports has a few from the different teams they deal with.

NFL.com auctions has some up from time to time. Including some of the super rare ones with pink ribbons on them from the games in first weekend in October. JO Sports also has Jets game pink ribbon one.

NEFAN
12-07-2009, 05:17 AM
Try cohibasmoker from the forum. He has good connections and gives fair prices.

mikey68
12-07-2009, 10:15 AM
The yearly AFCA coaches auction for charity has a ton of game used NCAA footballs. I got a couple of them last year and was very pleased. Here's the link: http://afca.cstvauctions.com/gallery.cfm

legaleagle92481
12-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Steiner has some from Cowboys games. They always have an after xmas sale also, last year I got one from the Cards-Cowboys game for $200 in that sale, which is fairly cheap compared to what JO charges (they have some for $500).