PDA

View Full Version : One Of You Kind Knowledgeable Helmet Guys!!

mfsquirrelmaster
12-08-2009, 03:26 AM
I am looking to buy a nice, cheap, authentic game worn helmet. Vintage authentics has several available. If one of you kind fellas could let me know if any of these NFL or USFL helmets look good it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

yosef777
12-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Do you have a link to specific helmet you are interested in/

mfsquirrelmaster
12-09-2009, 05:52 AM
http://www.vintageauthentics.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?sort_order=LotNumA&cgrfnbr=59632898&cgmenbr=57735959&noMoreSubs=Y

I think this link should go to the list of helmets, I'm not looking at one specific. I would just like to pick up a legit helmet at a decent price. I know there have been posts about people altering things like youth helmets.

yosef777
12-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the link it worked. My speciality is late 60's to early 80's so the leather pieces and USFL stuff I cannot speculate much. However, the other pieces like the MacGregor helmets; Dallas Cowboys and California Sun, the Riddell helmets; Tampa Bay, Chicago etc. are authentic vintage, adult helmets. Are they game worn ,I cannot say for sure but they do not appear to be repos. Hope that helps. If you want to email me for more info on a specific helmet you can at abbaistereo@hotmail.com

mfsquirrelmaster
12-10-2009, 03:57 AM
Thank you Yosef, put in a couple initial bids. Hopefully the bucs helmet doesn't go to high.