PDA

View Full Version : How does one start a "sticky" thread?

sportscentury
06-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Eric and Chris-

I apologize if this is old news to everyone else, but do you have to be an administrator to start a "Sticky" thread?

Thanks,
Reid

ChrisCavalier
06-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Eric and Chris-

I apologize if this is old news to everyone else, but do you have to be an administrator to start a "Sticky" thread?

Thanks,
Reid
Hello Reid,

Yes, you do need to be an administrator to start a "sticky" thread. We try to reserve these types of threads for special circumstances and issues that are time-sensitive and have big implications for forum members.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

sportscentury
06-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Chris,

Thanks.

Reid

Eric
06-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Chris is absolutely right.

Sticky threads haven't really come up before, but in the case of the Historic Auctions threads- there are serious issues here, and forum members have put in a lot of work to get answers.

In the case of those threads, sticking them is a reminder that the unresolved issues won't just go away, and the forum members asking those questions will not go away either.

Everyone continue to keep up the good work. I am constantly impressed with people's knowledge about the hobby. Big credit to all.
Eric

trsent
06-16-2006, 02:08 PM
I think Reid and I should be able to label our posts with Stickies, but no one else. Can we put this to a vote? I bet more people vote on this topic than on if Kyle should get a NLCS or NDLS baseball cap.

R. C. Walker
06-16-2006, 04:35 PM
I think Reid and I should be able to label our posts with Stickies, but no one else. Can we put this to a vote? I bet more people vote on this topic than on if Kyle should get a NLCS or NDLS baseball cap.

You got my vote. . . .Where's the sticky? :confused: