Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gingi79
    • Aug 2007

Please buy my crap.

I wanted to raise funds to rent a midget Britney Spears for my New Years party but have decided cheap women and ugly beer was more important. So here is my newest list of stuff to raise money:
    Game Used Bats:
    Brent Lillibridge Black from his time with the Braves Minor league system. #68 on both ends, $40
    Julio Franco Black Cooper. “juice” on the bottom of the handle. $125
    Jeff Francoeur Blonde 125th Anniversary LS. One of his last Braves Bats $150
    Game Used Shirts:
    Baseball:
    Jeff Francoeur Braves from 2007. I have a Red and a White. $225 each or both for $400
    1997 John Smoltz Blue rehab/batting practice jersey $500
    Javier Vazquez 2008 Black Alternate ChiSox jersey $225
    College Football:
    1990’s Oklahoma State Football Orange #79 $40
    Hockey:
    Roberto Luongo Louisville Panthers. His only white #31 $500
    2008/09 Tommy Maxwell Manitoba Moose Black From their Calder Cup Finals season $350
    Mikael Sammuelsson Panthers jersey. Photomatched, MGG docs $250
    Cajun Catahoulas Tony Mattina one year style $50
    Nashville Predators Maroon Practice jersey $40
    Toronto Maple Leafs Maroon Practice jersey $45
    Movie Worn:
    Permian Panthers #49 Briefly seen in one scene. Comes with paperwork and was purchased from Larry P. $40
    Also have a half dozen Authentic Reebok Football jerseys for sale for $100 ea:
    Reggie Bush Black Saints
    D Sanders Black Falcons
    Orange Bears Urlacker
    And a few others I have to dig up. They are with tags and unworn
    Purchase over $200 of stuff, get a free replica jersey of my choice. Purchase over $500 get 3 freebies. Over $1000 get 7 free jerseys, a mixture of replicas, authentic and low end gamers.
    Shipping is only $8 for the first item and $4 for each additional. But I charge as close to eact shipping as possible. That means if I ship your items for $12 and you paid $20, you will get an $8 refund by PayPal (if that is how you paid) or Cash if you paid by USPS MO.
    PayPal accepted but USPS Money Order preferred. I only ship via USPS Priority Mail to the US with Delivery Confirmation. Live outside the US? Contact me and we’ll work something out via UPS.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

• gingi79
    • Aug 2007

Re: Please buy my crap.

Oh and my email for inquiries is gingi79@aol.com.

When this stuff goes, I'll offer some others. I am trying to minimize and get somewhat out of the hobby with the exception of my core guys. If you asked about a shirt in the past and I said it wasn't for sale, it most likely is now.

Happy Holidays and prosperous New Year.

Comment

• Manram
      • Nov 2008

Great title

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

[quote=gingi79;176863]I wanted to raise funds to rent a midget Britney Spears for my New Years party but have decided cheap women and ugly beer was more important. So here is my newest list of stuff to raise money:

Careful...the PC Police (frik) may write you a ticket for those comments.

Dave M.
        Chicago area

Comment

• Number9
          • Mar 2006

Matt,
          Sent you an e-mail.

Mike
          historydogs@yahoo.com

Comment

• gingi79
            • Aug 2007

[quote=sox83cubs84;176930]
            Originally posted by gingi79
            I wanted to raise funds to rent a midget Britney Spears for my New Years party but have decided cheap women and ugly beer was more important. So here is my newest list of stuff to raise money:

Careful...the PC Police (frik) may write you a ticket for those comments.

Dave M.
            Chicago area
            LOL yeah but Frik has a sense of humor and knows the comments were made tongue in cheek. Plus I really was going to rent the midget. She's a lovely woman from NYC who gets paid to be a guest at parties. Helps pay for her college education and nothing hanky panky is implied, just a real interesting guest and who wouldn't want to come to my NEXT party?

I like to drink certain beers and find the bottles ugly. Plus I'm an ugly old mutt now so I can't afford the high maintenance ladies any longer. Therefore I am relegated to the low maintenance ladies (like my wife, god bless her) and in what I believe was a humorous twist of cheap beer and ugly women got everyone's attention for my sale Post. Ta-da!
            Only in America......

Comment

• gingi79
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by gingi79
              Here is my newest list of stuff to raise money All prices have been reduced on old stock and new stuff is starting lower than I really want.:

Game Used Bats:

Brent Lillibridge Black from his time with the Braves Minor league system. #68 on both ends, $35

Julio Franco Black Cooper. “juice” on the bottom of the handle. $120

Jeff Francoeur Blonde 125th Anniversary LS. One of his last Braves Bats $125

Game Used Shirts:

Baseball:
              Jeff Francoeur Braves from 2007. I have a Red, a Blue and a White. $225 each two for $400 or all 3 for $600 AND 2 Brand New FREE Authentic jerseys.

1997 John Smoltz Blue rehab/batting practice jersey $500

Javier Vazquez 2008 Black Alternate ChiSox jersey $225

Javier Vazquez Expos Gray $475

Jason Bere 2nd year black Alternate White sox with chaw stains $175

Braves ST #79 $50

College Football:

1990’s Oklahoma State Football Orange #79 $40

Hockey:

2008/09 Tommy Maxwell Manitoba Moose Black From their Calder Cup Finals season $325

Mikael Sammuelsson Panthers jersey. Photomatched, MGG docs $245

Cajun Catahoulas Tony Mattina one year style $40

Nashville Predators Maroon Practice jersey $35

Toronto Maple Leafs Maroon Practice jersey $40

Authentic Reebok Football jerseys for sale for $75 ea or as listed:
              Reggie Bush Black Saints
              D Sanders Black Falcons
              Orange Bears Urlacker
              Q Jammer Baby Blue Chargers
              Dan Marino 75th Anniversary patched white Dolphins jersey New $150
              Philly Soul Ross Authentic with Patches attached Brand New $100
              Replica Penn State #24 (Mcduffie NNOB) $25

Baseball:
              Late 80's Rawlings Authentic Toronto Blue Jays white size 48. No name/number on back. Clean and brand new, never worn. $80

2 Different Authentic Jeff Francoeur Braves jerseys. One gray rookie, on St Patricks Day ST. Both for $50 or FREE if you buy the 3 game worns.

Hockey:
              Late 1980's NY Islanders Authentic Mike Bossy. NOT the reissue, original and brand new. $250
              Atlanta Thrashers size 58 Authentic original retired maroon/navy jersey with tags $75
              New Jersey Devils pre-Edge red size 52 $75
              Toronto Maple Leafs pre-edge size 54 $80
              Ebbetts Field Flannel Tim Horton. This is a real hockey "sweater" $125
              Pavel Bure Lutch Authentic size 50 All dye sublimated, brand new $40

Purchase over $200 of stuff, get a free replica jersey of my choice. Purchase over $500 get 3 freebies.
              Over $1000 get 7 free jerseys, a mixture of replicas, authentic and low end gamers.

Shipping is only $8 for the first item and $4 for each additional. But I charge as close to exact shipping as possible. That means if I ship your items for $12 and you paid $20, you will get an $8 refund by PayPal (if that is how you paid) or Cash if you paid by USPS MO.
              PayPal accepted but USPS Money Order preferred. I only ship via USPS Priority Mail to the US with Delivery Confirmation. Live outside the US? Contact me and we’ll work something out via UPS.

I may be moving soon and need to unload some stuff plus I am desperately trying to just collect "my guys" so if you have anything for trade, I'm really only interested in:
              Matt Diaz, Kelly Gruber, Sami Salo, pre-2000 Vancouver Canucks, Chipper Jones, Glavine, Maddux and the occasional phenomenal other item

Comment

Working...