Got $50 CASH To spend Today for my 42nd Birthday .. Looking for JAYS Stuff

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jays1fan

Got $50 CASH To spend Today for my 42nd Birthday .. Looking for JAYS Stuff

Today is my 42nd Birthday. And I got a wopping $50 CASH to spend. Wooooo , I know. But thought I would throw it out there incase someone has a Blue Jays Item they want to part with. And considering I have some nice things for sale at $50 and under , I am hoping someone else might too.
    Thanks !
  • MiLe HigH
    • Dec 2008

Re: Got $50 CASH To spend Today for my 42nd Birthday .. Looking for JAYS Stuff

First off ...Happy Birthday..Just to let you know there's a nice GU Signed Vernon Wells bat for $49.99 on ebay right now..Cheers

Comment

• Jays1fan

Originally posted by MiLe HigH
      First off ...Happy Birthday..Just to let you know there's a nice GU Signed Vernon Wells bat for $49.99 on ebay right now..Cheers
      I appreciate the heads up. I have debated that bat for a few days now.
      But I am trying to keep focused and 1 thing is only to buy items with MLB Holograms or Jays Coa's. Plus with the shipping its over my limit and I did want to pay cash.

Scott
      PS - Thanks for being the only one to wish me a Happy Birthday on this site. lol

Comment

• vballGuy
        • Dec 2009

Happy birthday Jays fan! Good luck in your game used search.
        ------------------------------------
        My Blue Jays Collection

Comment

• larry bourget
          • Nov 2005

Spend it wisely, and take your wife and kid's out for lunch.

LB

Comment

Working...