PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Game Used or Issued NFL/NBA Jerseys from

efficaciousone
12-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Can anyone help me out on where I can get game used or issued jerseys from. I have found websites like NFL Auctions, some NFL team websites, American Memorabilia, Ebay, JO Sports, and Grey Flannel. Are there anymore websites or dealers that I can find even if they are personal sellers?

I just started collections but am looking to broading my jersey collections.

mfsquirrelmaster
12-29-2009, 06:09 PM
There are a lot of different auction houses. I think the only one that currently has an auction going is Hunt auctions. There are also a ton of different dealers with sites.

efficaciousone
12-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Do you have a few that I can go to?????

indyred
12-29-2009, 06:19 PM
http://nbagameworn.com/

Meigray.com also has NFL Eagles jerseys and older NY Giants stuff
they also have NBA section on that site with teams they have contracts with

Steiner Sports has Dallas Cowboys

mfsquirrelmaster
12-29-2009, 06:22 PM
ball park heroes
Mei Gray
Authentic Gamers
Game Worn Uniforms

If there is any specific item or team your looking for you can just post in the items wanted section.

perlman9
12-29-2009, 09:09 PM
There is also an auction site like the NFL and MLB at http://auctions.nba.com/

legaleagle92481
12-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Can anyone help me out on where I can get game used or issued jerseys from. I have found websites like NFL Auctions, some NFL team websites, American Memorabilia, Ebay, JO Sports, and Grey Flannel. Are there anymore websites or dealers that I can find even if they are personal sellers?

I just started collections but am looking to broading my jersey collections.
I would watch buying from American Memorabilia they have alot of problems and at times they sell very questionable stuff i.e. the Ichiro jersey that had a thread on here a few weeks back.

tjm5711
12-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I would watch buying from American Memorabilia they have alot of problems and at times they sell very questionable stuff i.e. the Ichiro jersey that had a thread on here a few weeks back.

Thanks for that ! I've watched their last few auctions and kind of wondered about a few things they're selling without any outside authentication. The claim to have a "team of experts" who do that.