PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a 1979-1981 Angels Road Jersey? Need Information

RJB44
12-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi - I was wondering if anyone owns a 1979-1981 Road Grey Angels jersey. I need to confirm if Goodman's was the supplier. Also, interested in seeing some pictures of front and back. I am considering a purchase of a Goodman's, however I need some information. The jersey under consideration does not have the shoulder patch or a NOB, however the rear numbers appear low, therefore I believe a name may have been present at one time. I know the Angels did not have NOBs in 1981.

Thanks for the help.

sox83cubs84
12-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi - I was wondering if anyone owns a 1979-1981 Road Grey Angels jersey. I need to confirm if Goodman's was the supplier. Also, interested in seeing some pictures of front and back. I am considering a purchase of a Goodman's, however I need some information. The jersey under consideration does not have the shoulder patch or a NOB, however the rear numbers appear low, therefore I believe a name may have been present at one time. I know the Angels did not have NOBs in 1981.

Thanks for the help.

Angels jerseys from 1970-1992 were all issued with one of two left sleeve patches: State of California design (1970-85) and round big A baseball logo (1986-92). A Goodman-made Angels gamer without the patch is a red flag for me, especially if it's a star.

Dave M.
Chicago area