Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatrickKB
    • Jan 2010

First GW jersey

I just got my first game worn jersey today. It is very cool, I am very surprised about how small it is. Rocky is a big boy 6-2 and 238 pounds, I don't know how he could even get the jersey on, it has to be skin tight on him. Do all players wear their jerseys this tight?

It was game worn on 11/18/07 against the Dallas Cowgirls. I bought the jersey from josports.com
    Attached Files
  • jobathenut
    • Nov 2008

Re: First GW jersey

PATRICK-First welcome to the forum.And let me just say thats one nice first game worn jersey.And to ansewer your question,yes all the lineman in particular wear thier jerseys skin tight.In fact last game brett kiesel of the steelers for some reason took off his pads.And they showed him on the sideline and they had the jersey on the pads and just put the whole thing on him.

Comment

• Sincityson
      • Oct 2006

Nice jersey.. What size is it? Most wear em like that..
      Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• PatrickKB
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Sincityson
        Nice jersey.. What size is it? Most wear em like that..
        If I am reading the 07-46 tag correctly it says year 2007 and size 46.

Comment

• indyred
          • May 2006

That is a awesome jersey, great use on it. Love those Redskins 75th Ann patched jerseys. Watch video on JO Sports site and it's posted somewhere on here. They show footage of equipment guys in Vikings locker room. They put jersey on pads first for some guys. Most wear them skin tight. You don't buy football gamers to wear.
          Nice match on getty

I'm also pretty sure their is a photofile picture of Rocky from this game like this one. You can buy those really cheap on ebay or photofile site.

Comment

• PatrickKB
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by indyred
            That is a awesome jersey, great use on it. Love those Redskins 75th Ann patched jerseys. Watch video on JO Sports site and it's posted somewhere on here. They show footage of equipment guys in Vikings locker room. They put jersey on pads first for some guys. Most wear them skin tight. You don't buy football gamers to wear.
            Nice match on getty

I'm also pretty sure their is a photofile picture of Rocky from this game like this one. You can buy those really cheap on ebay or photofile site.
            What is getty, and what photofile site would I go to? Can you give me a few names of sites?

Comment

• Manram
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by PatrickKB
              What is getty, and what photofile site would I go to? Can you give me a few names of sites?

Gettyimages.com. It is a website that you can find pictures of players taken during the season. You can use those photos to photomatch it. Nice jersey by the way

Comment

• stretch
                • Mar 2009

Now you have it photomatched!

Comment

• stretch
                  • Mar 2009

Indyred, you obviously already posted that.

It's late, sorry!

Comment

• NYCrulesU
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2009

Congrats on your first piece. Great job.

Comment

• Rob L
                      • Nov 2005

I'm a baseball guy, but that's a great first jersey. Plenty of use. Congrats on your first GU jersey!!!
                      Rob L
                      loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• indyred
                        • May 2006

Photofile is the official company that can print 8x10 16x20 ect of NFL, NBA, NHL, NBA. They are always changing and updating the photos they have to current season. Many autograph promoters use them to special order photos from them for signings. Pretty sure Rocky phot is in a photofile. Best bet is to check Ebay every so often and see if it pops up signed or unsigned. A lot of Ebay sellers sell photofile pictures for a few bucks a piece and I think 5.99 on the official site, but can get discounts if you order more, I think when an autograph promoter orders a few hundred of a shot for a signing they get them really cheap.
                        Here is link to official site.

Comment

Working...