PDA

View Full Version : PirateFest

pirates09
01-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Can some of you please share your feedback from your experience at past PirateFest? I have never been and considering going this year. How do the autograph sessions work? Is it one line for the opportunity for a signature from each of those signing during the scheduled time period or a separate line for each of the individuals signing during the session?

Appreciate the help. Let's go Bucs!

Chris78
01-13-2010, 05:07 PM
I went last year for the first time on the Sunday. Had a great time.

With regards to the way the players sign, all 3 players/coaches sit at one long table and sign at the various times mentioned. If you happen to go through the line at the time that they are suppose to be signing, you will get all 3 of the players listed. When the players are suppose to leave, they will get up and the next 3 players will take their places. Timing is very critical and the line moves very slow. You could always follow the player that you want afterward and see if they will sign if you miss them. I remember last year standing in line for over an hour before I got to the table and was not even close to getting Dave Parker, who I wanted the most.

By the way, the Pirates have just added more info regarding who is signing at Piratefest.

Chris

LastingsMilledge85
01-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Do they hold auctions at Piratefest?

Chris78
01-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Do they hold auctions at Piratefest?

I do not remember seeing anything, but they might. They do have outside dealers that sell game used stuff.

Chris