PDA

View Full Version : Game Used USFL Helmet, Minor League Hockey Jersey

Jayworld
01-23-2010, 08:58 PM
For Sale:
Game Used Boston/New Orleans Breakers game helmet. Helmet was used in either 1983 or 1984. Riddell WD-1 helmet with all padding intact. Small front right padding strip has broken tab but still holds in place nicely by interior front bumper padding. Decals are very thin and have crinkled in several places. #40 on back, so either worn by Terry Love (CB) in 1983 or Bruce Miller (CB) in 1984. Helmet has a lot of game use and retouching. Mask is Double-Wire NOP style with original clips. $200 includes shipping.

Texas Tornado minor league hockey jersey (Tornado plays in Frisco, Texas) and features signatures of all players in black Sharpie from the 2007 season. Jersey has tie-drawstring in front. $60 includes shipping.

Northwestern Wildcats 1996 Purple Rose Bowl T-Shirt, size Large. Never worn, has been stored folded in a garmet bag since 1996. $20 includes shipping.

University of Louisiana Monroe T-shirt, size Large. Never worn, rare older version with older Indians nickname. $15 includes shipping.

Jayworld
01-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Sorry, please email me at:
jayworld@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,

Jay

Jayworld
01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
I am reducing the price of the USFL Boston/New Orleans Breakers game-used helmet to $180, which includes shipping.

Reducing the price of the Texas Tornado's signed Game Jersey to $50, which includes shipping.

In the true spirit of this forum, I am no longer offering the two t-shirts, so as not to offend anyone.

Thank you, and please email me at jayworld@sbcglobal.net or PM me if interested in the helmet or jersey.

Many thanks for your time and consideration,
Jay

intheminors
01-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Jay,

Just sent you an e-mail.

Thanks!

Kyle

Jayworld
01-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Breakers Helmet has now been spoken for. Hockey Jersey is still available.

Thanks,
Jay

intheminors
02-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Jay,

Got the helmet and it's better than expected! Thanks again!

Kyle