• NEFAN
    • Jul 2008

You just gotta laugh!

• suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Re: You just gotta laugh!

Why? I remember that logo. lol lol

I remember that one game he was pulling back and about to release the ball and there it was THE LOGO. Ahhhhh I remember it just like it was yesterday. lol

Comment

• dcgreg25
      • Jan 2008

Wow thats great! I have a Manning GU signed football and can only imagine what that is worth if this card is $5K, let alone the value of a whole jersey!!

Comment

• Manram
        • Nov 2008

That is crazy

Comment

• frikativ54
          • Dec 2007

It's the sticker auto that really makes me want to laugh. It ruins the aesthetic beauty of the card. Personally speaking, the baseball cards I collect all have on-card autos, because the others are ugly.

I think patch cards can be beautiful. I even own a couple. However, the concept seems overused, like they aren't creative enough to find another way to market their cards. In short, they can be really dull and trite.

Les Zukor
          bagwellgameused@gmail.com
          Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
          (617) 682-0408

Comment

• Manram
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by frikativ54
            It's the sticker auto that really makes me want to laugh. It ruins the aesthetic beauty of the card. Personally speaking, the baseball cards I collect all have on-card autos, because the others are ugly.

I think patch cards can be beautiful. I even own a couple. However, the concept seems overused, like they aren't creative enough to find another way to market their cards. In short, they can be really dull and trite.

I agree. Patch cards look great. All of the different colors makes it look even better

Comment

Working...