Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ravens
    • Jan 2010

Ravens game used jersey Todd Heap 2003

I bought this jersey and wanted to know if it real or if it is a Nflauction "authentic".

The seller told me its from the Dolphins game on Nov 16 2003. I only see 2 photos of Todd Heap on Getty. Some things I noticed were that the tag on the bottom of the jerseys doesnt look in the same place, and that the 8 on the front has some hit marks that match up with the photo on Getty, but Im not postive.
    Attached Files
  • NYCrulesU
    Banned
    • Jul 2009

Re: Ravens game used jersey Todd Heap 2003

Please email me.

I have a few questions for you.

Comment

• JasonBanz
      • Oct 2008

That looks like the real deal to me. A photomatch to getty also? What other proof can you ask for?

Comment

• ravens
        • Jan 2010

Its not the greatest match. The only things looks different is the placement of the tag. Its hard to see the white lines on the right side of the 8. I bought it off ebay, and the guy has a AJ HAWK jersey that everyone says is fake in the auction dicussion.
        Attached Files

Comment

• JasonBanz
          • Oct 2008

I truly think everything matches up correctly. Plus you have a pretty decent photomatch.

Comment

• TNT29
            • Apr 2008

I just found an earlier discussion where a seller Steve Misturini of AuthenticSports was beating up signed pro cut jerseys to match games.
            It is listed under his inventory list closer to the bottom of the page. I believe this is the same guy selling on ebay.

Comment

Working...