PDA

View Full Version : Cool Jan Stenerud Chiefs items for sale on Ebay

Vikingshelmetguy
01-26-2010, 02:43 PM
A neat acution for Jan Stenerud's Helmet, shoulder pads and sport coat for sale on Ebay. Very cool items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-JAN-STENERUD-GAME-USED-HELMET-SHOULDER-PADS_W0QQitemZ260538387991QQcategoryZ86828QQcmdZVi ewItem

helmets
01-26-2010, 06:59 PM
The seller has revised the listing. Turns out it was not Stenerud's helmet. You can read about it at the very bottom of the listing. I had wondered this, as there was no holes drilled for a mask - unless Stenerud's one bar was only held on by the chinstrap fastener. The second bidder has retracted his/her bid due to the change in the description.

Vikingshelmetguy
01-26-2010, 10:41 PM
The seller has revised the listing. Turns out it was not Stenerud's helmet. You can read about it at the very bottom of the listing. I had wondered this, as there was no holes drilled for a mask - unless Stenerud's one bar was only held on by the chinstrap fastener. The second bidder has retracted his/her bid due to the change in the description.

I did notice this change was made today. Still, it is a cool collection of items. That is nice that the seller was up front in making the correction.

hockeytigers
01-28-2010, 07:57 AM
If anyone is interested in this auction...i would love the shoulder pads. Let me know if you are bidding on this auction, and I will buy the shoulder pads from you. THANKS!!