Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vikingshelmetguy
    • Mar 2009

Cool Jan Stenerud Chiefs items for sale on Ebay

A neat acution for Jan Stenerud's Helmet, shoulder pads and sport coat for sale on Ebay. Very cool items:

• helmets
    • Mar 2008

Re: Cool Jan Stenerud Chiefs items for sale on Ebay

The seller has revised the listing. Turns out it was not Stenerud's helmet. You can read about it at the very bottom of the listing. I had wondered this, as there was no holes drilled for a mask - unless Stenerud's one bar was only held on by the chinstrap fastener. The second bidder has retracted his/her bid due to the change in the description.
    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• Vikingshelmetguy
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by helmets
      The seller has revised the listing. Turns out it was not Stenerud's helmet. You can read about it at the very bottom of the listing. I had wondered this, as there was no holes drilled for a mask - unless Stenerud's one bar was only held on by the chinstrap fastener. The second bidder has retracted his/her bid due to the change in the description.
      I did notice this change was made today. Still, it is a cool collection of items. That is nice that the seller was up front in making the correction.

Comment

• hockeytigers
        • Feb 2009

If anyone is interested in this auction...i would love the shoulder pads. Let me know if you are bidding on this auction, and I will buy the shoulder pads from you. THANKS!!

Comment

Working...