PDA

View Full Version : looking for game used rams helmets or jerseys

kylerburgin
01-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey all, i get my tax return tommorrow, i am interested in picking ups some prova group authenticated game used jerseys or helmets of st. louis rams players, if you have any let me know asap. thanks

perlman9
01-28-2010, 03:44 PM
I think Neely on here can help you spend some of that money! I am getting a jersey through him and he is very helpful.

Neely8
01-28-2010, 09:34 PM
If you are interested in anything I will be acquiring a few 2009 Rams jerseys and can check on something if you want. If so you will need to contact me asap and I can be reached at njvette1@aol.com. I also still have two Rams jerseys left from 08 with the Georgia Fronitiere tribute patch. Let me know. John.

Neely8
01-30-2010, 04:43 PM
I guess this guy isn't really all that interested in anything since he didn't reply here nor to the email I sent him a month and a half ago the last time he posted a want ad for Rams stuff. :confused:

skyking26
01-30-2010, 05:20 PM
I guess this guy isn't really all that interested in anything since he didn't reply here nor to the email I sent him a month and a half ago the last time he posted a want ad for Rams stuff. :confused:
Always a pet peeve of mine; answer emails, calls, or responses to your own wants. I'm with you here.

rams281376
02-01-2010, 01:12 AM
I concur. Really a lack of class when someone wants something, and doesn't have the decency to reply. At least we now know to stay away from this guy.

cohibasmoker
02-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Hey - I'll jump-in.

If anyone has any ORIGINAL VINTAGE Rams game worn items from the 1970's, especially a suspension helmet, LMK. I can be reached at the below email and I will answer any and all emails. I'd even consider a old Rams Kra-Lite helmet that Sports Specialties used to make their lamps - the shell will be just fine with me.

flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

kylerburgin
02-03-2010, 12:53 PM
I had replied several times to email, I dont know why you never got them. I still show them as sent to you in my sent folder in my email. as far as the comment about having no class to reply. I think it is uncalled for, and this guy dont know me at all, and makes that judgement. I think it was premature, and unneccesary. I am interested in getting rams items. Again I cannot guess as to why the replies did not go through. But I know i sent them.

G1X
02-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Kyle,

You sent an email last week indicating that you had tried to contact me about several Rams jerseys on my price list but never heard back from me. I replied that I had not received an email or phone message from you and to let me know if you were still interested.

I have yet to hear back from you, and based on your above post, it sounds like something might be wrong with your email. Let me know if you are still interested. Since you seem to be having email problems, reply to this post and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange

Neely8
02-08-2010, 02:41 AM
So much for that email reply you posted you were going to send by like two days ago? I see that post has since been deleted.