Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pietraynor
    • Nov 2005

'10 Piratefest Live Update

Thought I'd offer a report from 2010 Piratefest! Among the 1st in line, smaller crowd than normal, freezing in the Steel City! In my opinion, based on previous seasons, jerseys are high--Bay $600, Nady $300, Sanchez $300, etc. Did pickup Spring Training jerseys of Bill Maz & Manny Sanguillen..Have an '05 BP of Nate McLouth..all of the black alts are 200-300 range..locker nameplates are 25-50, lineup cards 20, bats 100 and up, lots of Brandon Moss, Sanchez, etc. Moss Mother's Day was $200. The jerseys listed (Maz, Sanguillen & McLouth will be for sale if interested)..still working on the checklist for other forum members, nothing coming about at a reasonable price at this time. If there's a Pirates jersey you are looking for, post in this thread with a ballpark price range & I'll see if any are available. Will try & post updates. Jay.
  • Game Used Bats
    • Feb 2006

Re: '10 Piratefest Live Update

Anything Mccutchen?

Comment

• chakes89
      • May 2006

Any lineup cards from May 27th 2008?
      I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• ahuff
        • Nov 2005

can you send me price and pics of the maz?

rangers2021 on the hoo

thank you
        "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• millerbr
          • Jul 2008

Is there anything Gorzelanny?

Comment

• CUTiger
            • Dec 2008

Any Steven Jackson?

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
              • May 2009

Is there anything of Lastings Milledge? I know he is there for autographs. Thanks

Comment

• TAFKADixie
                • Oct 2008

Looking for Moskos, Jackson, and/or Benson.
                You can see my entire Clemson Tigers collection here with over 30 items.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...eys/?start=all

SamFinley@charter.net

Comment

• pietraynor
                  • Nov 2005

Will try to answer questions in order..nothing McCutchen thru day one..my buddy got his lockernametag for $50; will ck on the Reds/Pirates lineup card of that date, there are several; Will ck for Steven Jackson, I believe he's #58, if so, there's a jersey, but expensive; Jerseys of Milledge but 3 or 400; Nothing of Moskos or Benson. Jay.

Comment

• Manram
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by pietraynor
                    Will try to answer questions in order..nothing McCutchen thru day one..my buddy got his lockernametag for $50; will ck on the Reds/Pirates lineup card of that date, there are several; Will ck for Steven Jackson, I believe he's #58, if so, there's a jersey, but expensive; Jerseys of Milledge but 3 or 400; Nothing of Moskos or Benson. Jay.
                    I wish they would have a mccutchen bat. I have been looking for one

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by pietraynor
                      Jerseys of Milledge but 3 or 400; Nothing of Moskos or Benson. Jay.
                      They have Milledge jerseys? Which ones? Thanks

Comment

• Utopian2630
                        • May 2006

Yikes was PirateFest a disappointment this year. I've noticed that the prices have gone up considerably year after year. I didnt notice anything for under 100 and I thought prices were pretty ridiculous for the most part when comparing to years past. I ended up getting a Sanchez GI for 150 because it had a bit of a freyed tag and looks like it MAY have been worn, but i am not sure so I rolled the dice. In years past, I've picked up a few clearly worn jerseys being sold as GI so I thought why not. Also, interesting to note is that it is tagged '07 but the Pirates certificate I was given says '08.

My main goal this year was to get a bumble-bee jersey from the '79 TBTC weekend, but couldn't justify paying 250 for a uniform of a player who didnt even play in that game.

Usually the charm of PirateFest is that you can generally pick up jerseys at a great price and hope that the player actually turns out to be decent once the Buccos get rid of them. For example, my Doumit was had for $50 3 years ago and now I didnt even SEE a jersey for $50.

Well, I am done ranting, perhaps the hike in pricing is to make up for the growing number of people who have decided to return their season tickets!!

Comment

• pietraynor
                          • Nov 2005

Day 2 report..no price reduction this morning, some new jerseys hit the sale, but nothing major..the Milledge jersey is the black alt, believe there's a home jersey as well..again 3-400 in price..Jay

Comment

• chakes89
                            • May 2006

Any update on the lineup cards?
                            I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• pietraynor
                              • Nov 2005

No lineup card from that date..plenty of Reds including a season opener from '03 I think, but most are older...2003-2007..$25 each. Jay..prices not changed as of 3pm est. & nothing new hitting the sale. Jay.

Comment

Working...