PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Garko Collectors...

MRMusial
02-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Not game used but kind of a unique item. Would look nice autographed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320482803053&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

GarkoCollector
02-03-2010, 07:47 PM
The guy is a joke. He had a set of 10 photos on ebay last year. I offered him a reasonable price for the whole set as they were "1 of a kind." I noted that I wanted the proofs as well to ensure they remained 1 of a kind forever and he refused.

I offered him 75.00 for the 10 pics and he told me I was crazy. Then I realized I was...to offer 7.50 each for pics that can be made repeatedly and flood the market should he choose to do so.

TNTtoys
02-04-2010, 12:08 PM
What led to the closure of the other Ryan Garko thread here? I don't see any need for it to have been shut down... or am I missing something?

BULBUS
02-04-2010, 12:15 PM
What led to the closure of the other Ryan Garko thread here? I don't see any need for it to have been shut down... or am I missing something?

Everything not relating to the thread (which was a lot) was deleted.

It's getting old :(

legaleagle92481
02-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Why did the Mariners spend so much on Casey Kotchman? He has not done much in his career defintely not worth six times as much as Garko. For all the Garko haters the guy may not be a future HOFer but he did have 90 RBIs two years ago. Not bad as a Mets fan I would take that from my first baseman, Mr. Murphy and Mr. Tatis will be lucky if they combine for 70 in games they play at 1st and neither one is mattingly with the glove.

LastingsMilledge85
02-05-2010, 11:17 AM
I think Murphy will have a breakout-esque season. Tatis is done, and if I were the Mets I wouldn't have wasted the money. Why spend money on one year deals when you know your team isn't built to win now? Play the kids I say.