Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CUTiger23
    • May 2009

Need some photomatching help

So I have looked at Getty, AP, and US Presswire to no real luck. Can someone help me with this photomatch? Based on the collar, I believe it is a 2006 jersey, perhaps 2007 based on when it was originally for sale. I have some paypal I can send as a gift if a member could photomatch it. I know it is legit based on the seller I got it from, but I figured photomatching would be easier than it is based on all the repairs. Here are some pics and I have more I could do.

LeRoy Hill

Close up of the front tear

Left Shoulder

Right shoulder with lots of repairs

Any help would be greatly appreciated on this.
  • CUTiger23
    • May 2009

Re: Need some photomatching help

one bump. I have paypal if anyone can do it, or can even point me in a better direction.

Comment

• xpress34
      • Sep 2008

Possible winners - no PROOF yet - these all have the right 'sleeves' though... nothing close enough to show damage before repair...

NOV 4, 2007

AUG 12, 2007
      Getty Images. Find high resolution royalty-free images, editorial stock photos, vector art, video footage clips and stock music licensing at the richest image search photo library online.

DEC 31, 2006
      Getty Images. Find high resolution royalty-free images, editorial stock photos, vector art, video footage clips and stock music licensing at the richest image search photo library online.

NOV 19, 2006
      Tight end Eric Johnson of the San Francisco 49ers carries the ball against linebacker Leroy Hill of the Seattle Seahawks at Monster Park on November 19, 2006 in San Francisco, California. The Niners...

I've seen a few more of him in this STYLE jersey, just nothing conclusive...

- Chris

Comment

• CUTiger23
        • May 2009

Thanks for noticing one I didn't. I do not have agood picture of it, but there is stitching going through the beak of the logo on his left shoulder. I do not think that would qualify as a photomatch though.

Comment

Working...