PDA

View Full Version : Jim Thome jersey help

jtorrez
02-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Can anyone give me some insight on this Jim Thome jersey being sold on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270525380240&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Does it look right, size, sleeve length ect.?? Is the price within the range of what Thome jerseys sell for? If not what would be a fair price to offer?

jtorrez
02-03-2010, 08:02 AM
One last thing.

I contacted the seller and was told that when the White Sox hold their garage sale, they do not issue any type of COA for the jerseys. For anyone that has ever been to the Whote Sox Garage sale, is this true??

platinum1
02-03-2010, 09:07 AM
One last thing.

I contacted the seller and was told that when the White Sox hold their garage sale, they do not issue any type of COA for the jerseys. For anyone that has ever been to the Whote Sox Garage sale, is this true??
The jersey looks good to me.
I have been attending the White Sox garage sale for many years and
The White Sox dont issue any C.O.A for there items unless they come with a MLB hologram.
And they usually never come with a hologram.
The only jerseys I have seen with a holograms are the St Patty jerseys.

sox83cubs84
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Edgar is correct regarding the absence of White Sox COAs at SoxFest. The closest I've been offered...and that was a few years ago...was a White Sox charities receipt for the amount of my purchase.

I'll check out the jersey o eBay in a bit (links are causing freezeups with my PC). I trust Edgar's judgment on this, though.

Dave M.
Chicago area

jtorrez
02-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the help guys, my internet was down all day yesterday and I missed out, someone else bought it. :mad:

platinum1
02-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the help guys, my internet was down all day yesterday and I missed out, someone else bought it. :mad:
If your interested in a Thome jersey send me an email at
edgar@platinummemorabilia.net