PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Thing EVER listed on these boards!!

jgperro
02-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I have MOST of the Birmingham Barons' Official used Dugout Lineup cards from the '09 Season!!! BUT WAIT!!!!! The coolest thing about these things is that the Official MiLB box scores were stapled too them after each game by Barons' manager Ever Magallanes!!!! For instance:

If you bought the Barons Vs Mobile BayBears lineup card from 4/27/09.... NOT ONLY do you get the line up card, but you aslo get the box score that shows that Top prospects Dayan Viciedo and Brandon Allen hit back-to-back JACKS in the 2nd inning!! Allen homered against the AA affiliate of the team he was later traded to and Viciedo ALSO stole a base. AL ROY candidate and Chicago icon Gordon Beckham went 1 for 5 with a double, and RBI, and a K. Chicago's catcher of the future Tyler Flowers had an 0fer and K'd twice, but also walked twice. Johnny Nunez ended the season in the Bigs, but he got the 2 inning save in this game. Geraldo Parra, who was later called up by Arizona, went 0 for 3 with a walk and 4 left on base. The Barons won this game 4-2 and pulled 1/2 game ahead of the BayBears in the Southern League standings.

I pulled one random line up card out of the box, and that's the story it told. EACH one of these line up cards tell a similar story.

If you have a prospect, team, or date in mind.... let me know. The Barons had 6 of the White Sox top 10 prospects at the beginning of the season and played against many of the top prospects in other organizations. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it.

Each line up card AND box score will be $30 shipped. A FRIGGIN STEAL!!!

Email me at JGPerro@yahoo.com

jgperro
02-04-2010, 06:41 PM
If I looked through these hard enough, I could PROBABLY find Mike Stanton, Logan Morrison, Aaron Poreda, Jarrod Parker, JASON HEYWARD, Freddie Freeman, Juan Bell, Todd Frazier, Matt Dominguez, Desmond Jennings, Jeremy Hellickson, Sean West, Brett Lawrie, Josh Fields........

nationals2k9
02-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Chicago icon Gordon Beckham

Interesting.

jgperro
02-06-2010, 12:16 AM
HAHA! Don't knock my sales pitch! Apparently he's quite popular up there.