PDA

View Full Version : Titans fans here is your chance to own cheap throwback jerseys!

legaleagle92481
02-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Ok so I need $650 to buy a jersey I really want from Ebay. So I know I have posted these before but I will do so again at these crazy low prices first email gets them. justinw.smiloff@yahoo.com

Both are from the Patriots game this year and are Titans/Oilers throwbacks:

A. Crumpler 4 time pro bowler $325
M. Roos- 2 time all pro-$300

Thanks for looking.

gridman80
02-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Have any NY Jets you are looking to move? Thanks

legaleagle92481
02-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Have any NY Jets you are looking to move? Thanks

Sorry just the two Titans/Oilers ones the only Jets I have left are Mangold and Revis and they are part of my ermanent collection. I will relay to the buyer of the Thomas jersey that you have the matching helmet, he is a member on here actually but I don't reveal my customer's identities without their permission.

nyjetsfan14
02-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Hello Justin. Just wondering if you were able to drop the Ellis in the mail yet and if so do you have a tracking # you could send my way? Thanks.

gridman80
02-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Sorry just the two Titans/Oilers ones the only Jets I have left are Mangold and Revis and they are part of my ermanent collection. I will relay to the buyer of the Thomas jersey that you have the matching helmet, he is a member on here actually but I don't reveal my customer's identities without their permission.

Thanks for putting the Thomas jersey owner in touch with me. Turns out we know each other for about 15 years and have done business...What are you currently searching for in the hobby that I may be able to help you pick up?
Are your Mangold and Revis jerseys blue or white Titans? Can you send me pics...Thanks again...Glad to see you and Matt did some business. He is a good friend...

legaleagle92481
03-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Last call on these. Does anyone want them before they hit the auction circuit. I am going to send them to Hunts for their May auction if noone wants them.

gridman80
03-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Last call on these. Does anyone want them before they hit the auction circuit. I am going to send them to Hunts for their May auction if noone wants them.

Hi Justin, This is Jim. I noticed your posting and thought this might be a good way to contact you. I am ready to go on the Revis and would simply ask you to reply to my email requesting your preferred method of payment...Thanks buddy....

Titans74
10-31-2010, 09:54 PM
Any other Tn Titans items?