PDA

View Full Version : Those who have boughten from Ball Park Heroes...

grenda12
02-11-2010, 09:47 PM
How long does it normally take to ship out your items?

favrenvikes09
02-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Ive dealt with them several times and they usually ship out the next day after payment is made. They are very quick imo.

CampWest
02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Ive dealt with them several times and they usually ship out the next day after payment is made. They are very quick imo.

Ditto, generally in hand within a week.

pietraynor
02-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Wouldn't this question be better directed toward BHP? Jay.

TNTtoys
02-11-2010, 10:12 PM
They are very quick. I have boughten (oops) bought many items from BPH over the years and they generally ship in a day or so. Nothing but good to say about them!

metsbats
02-11-2010, 10:14 PM
I've not bought anything from BPH in about 10 years believe it or not. But Kim and David have always shipped promptly within a few days of the purchase from what I remember. I'm sure if you are waiting for something you can give them a call and get the status on it.

TNTtoys
02-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Hey Nick, go easy on my fellow White Sox fan;) That's how us South Siders speaken. Haven't you ever seen the Super Fans on SNL?

Brings back the good old days of the show... Chris Farley at his best.

My fave was when they had Michael Jordan on the show and got him to dance with him in a grass skirt while chanting "da bulls da bears..." And then Farley keels over in the middle of the sketch.

Boy do I wish the show were still funny!

sox83cubs84
02-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Liz:

I don't care if you bought, boughten, buyed, or buyded from BPH...in terms of quickness, accuracy, and authenticity, they're about as good as they get.

Dave M.
Chicago area