Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manram
    • Nov 2008

Chris Carter Game Used

Looking for any game used items of chris carter currently playing in the A's farm system and plays first base. Shoot me an email if you have anything
  • Manram
    • Nov 2008

Re: Chris Carter Game Used

Bump........ still looking

Comment

• eisenreich8
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Manram
      Looking for any game used items of chris carter currently playing in the A's farm system and plays first base. Shoot me an email if you have anything

The seller is a GUU member I have bought from several times. Same player?

Comment

• chipperhank44
        • Jan 2010

That's a different Chris Carter, was with the Redsox, now with the Mets and having a good spring.

Comment

• Manram
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by chipperhank44
          That's a different Chris Carter, was with the Redsox, now with the Mets and having a good spring.
          Correct. Looking for current a's prospect chris carter

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

I have a 2006 White Sox spring training minor league jersey of Carter as #48. The jersey is a BP style item (Majestic interior code 0065), and resembles the Chisox MLB BP jerseys except that the minor league versions have NOBs. These were worn in Arizona during spring training practices and games. The jersey is a size 48 and exhibits moderate wear. I cannot send pictures, but will send my LOA if desired and have a lifetime return policy as long as the item is in the same condition as sold and any authenticity concerns are made in writing by a recognized third-party authenticator or team/player niche expert. I am asking $75 + $5 S&H. PayPal accepted. Email me at the location below, although this is not my PayPal ID. Thanks.

Dave Miedema
            sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...