PDA

View Full Version : Throwback (TBTC) Jerseys

indyred
06-26-2006, 03:36 PM
I saw this weekend a few teams went with some throwbacks. I know these games all featured different looks. Giants-A's, Devil Rays (Tarpons?)-Braves, Brewers- Royals (Monarchs). This is the second time the Brewers used that look. Although this time they wore a gray road version. I know they auctioned off there white homes from the earlier throwback game vs. Washington (Grays) on MLB.com auctions. Has any other teams game used jerseys been made avaliable? Do the player's usually keep them from these type of events. Would be interesting to know if they make more than one jersey for each player. Maybe 2 sets, player gets one, team gets the other. I bet Bonds keeps his. I saw on his espn show, he is very protective of all his game used stuff.

Swoboda4
06-26-2006, 07:46 PM
I have a Tampa Bay Devil Rays Cory Lidle #27 pinstripe TBTC jersey(made by Ebbets Field Flannels) when they represented "The Saints" The oldest Florida baseball Champions(College Team) vs the Chicago White Sox,three years ago. I got it from the Rays of Hope Auction from the Devil rays. Game was on TV and I should have taped it cause Lidle pitched two innings in relief-how would have been that for authenticity.