X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Rays Fanfest

Hello all,

I ama a huge fan of Evan Longoria. If anyone is going to Rays fanfest and they happen to spot a game issued Evan Longoria LVS bat (not game model), I will buy it off of them, if they buy it for me. As long as it is less than $400. Let me know!
  • legaleagle92481
    Banned
    • Oct 2009

Re: Rays Fanfest

Originally posted by brianborsch
    Hello all,

I ama a huge fan of Evan Longoria. If anyone is going to Rays fanfest and they happen to spot a game issued Evan Longoria LVS bat (not game model), I will buy it off of them, if they buy it for me. As long as it is less than $400. Let me know!
    Contact Mead Chasky Sports (MC sports on Ebay). They are Evan's exclusive g/u memorabilia agent. I bought a signed gamer that was MLB authenticated from them for $499 that he used for an RBI double against the Yankees and CC Sabathia. They had a few left on Ebay last time I checked and with the season coming up and the fact that they are likely to get more maybe they will cut you a deal.

Comment

• shafrancollectibles.com
      • Jun 2006

If anyone is going and they have balls, lineup card or anything from 10/2/09, please contact me. Will pay a premium.

brad@shafrancollectibles.com

Comment

• LWMM
        • Jul 2006

Do the Rays sell items of players who have left (e.g. Jonny Gomes) at their Fanfests, or just current players?

Comment

• brianborsch
          • Dec 2005

I have tried Mead Chasky, but I am looking for game ready or game issued bats. Bats that show little to no use. He didn't have any when I checked. I don't know if he ever gets them. The two I have are from other sources. One was a forum member and the other was the Detroit Tigers through a charity auction.

Comment

Working...